JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
99.99% of 18 year olds who own guns have not committed any crimes with guns.

This is another knee jerk reaction that doesn't address the problem.

Mass shootings have become an issue in the last few decades. Semi automatic rifles have been around much longer than that. What happened to our society between them and now, liberals don't like to talk about the real problem because that would lead them to have to admit they can't completely erode American values and still have our society be as great as it was founded from.

There is no compromising with anti gunners.

How about they try OUR strategy to fix the problem(s). You know, since we always have to cater to their poorly thought out "solutions", which time and time again accomplish nothing.

Nope. I'm not voluntarily giving up one more damn inch.
This is the constant problem. Gun owners try to compromise. Thinking this will appease the left. It's been proven for decades to be a fools errand. What gun law is EVER taken away after proven worthless? The left does not want solutions, they want your gun. Just a drop at a time with gun owners going right along with them smiling the entire time till its too late. Give them age at 21 and they will just want your AR's and such. After all you "don't need it" it's not covered "by the second " and such. The left does not want compromise. They only want you to give in to them. They NEVER go the other way.

How about we give them background checks on ar15 and we get ride of gun free zones for cpl holders. I would go for that.

how about if we get rid of the registration scheme and get rid of gun free zones? I would go for that but I wont give them anything. We've been compromising our rights since 1813 when Kentucky passed the first gun control law prohibiting CCW. Thats 205 years of "compromising" when in reality they dont have anything to give up in return.

how about if we get rid of the registration scheme and get rid of gun free zones? I would go for that but I wont give them anything. We've been compromising our rights since 1813 when Kentucky passed the first gun control law prohibiting CCW. Thats 205 years of "compromising" when in reality they dont have anything to give up in return.
:s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101:

The left does not want compromise. They only want you to give in to them. They NEVER go the other way.
true, you cant compromise with someone who doesn't have anything to give up in return. A lot of gun rights folks aren't seeing that... there has never been any compromise.

Trying to negotiate with Gun Grabbers is like a German Jew sitting down at a bargaining table with Heinrich Himmler.

I've never done business with @LowPriceGuns yet, and after this I see no reason to consider changing that.

Have to agree. I don't live up that way anyway but I am sorry to see a supporting vendor here fall for this. I too would not buy from him. I am sure he is trying to do "right" but this is no different that what Ruger Sr. did when he put his foot in his mouth. You can not compromise with left. They have zero desire to compromise at all. Give them the age of 21 for an AR they will just take it and next week say you need to stop selling them at all to anyone.

Continuing my prior, I think I'll stick to Quantico if I ever hear them having made right by @Alexx1401 and his Mrs.

They've always done good by me, but screwing over my peeps is something I take personally.

They did not. After that fiasco with my Wife coming home almost in tears I wrote to someone there as the name was given here. I got a nice response a day later saying he would "look into it" and that was it. Davidson was over the top bend over backwards great to her. I still can hardly believe how one of the owners there treated her as if she was the largest customer he had. So I give him business now all I can. When I buy now though Quantico is a no way. They are normally the best price when do a "get a quote" from Davidson's and they are close by work but no way ever again. This does not mean they may not be a great shop but that incident left a real bad taste in my mouth. That after 20 years I finally had the Wife into guns as much as me then they did that to her. If it had been me I would have laughed it off. She did not understand what was going on the help this was just crap. I'm sure they could care less as my money will not make a difference to them but I will not buy from them again no matter now much more I have to pay to use another dealer.

Once again, it just boils down to language and semantics. Liberals destroy conservatives with this skill every single time.
Compromise = infringement
Assessment = tax
Common sense = their way or else
Facts = emotional perception
Workplace violence = terrorism
Military assault weapon = sporting rifle

They're just better at controlling the spin than we are. They also have no issues with making their insecurities personal and will aggressively fight to restrict others' rights so they aren't uncomfortable. The typical conservative is much more likely to have a genuine live and let live outlook. Problem is, they wait too long to defend themselves and find themselves a day late and a dollar short in the rights department.

The frustrating part is that there is a middle that no one really wants to meet at. I would actually be OK with expanded background checks if I knew for a fact that it wasn't just a stepping stone to more regulations. The left has admitted that they want our guns which makes gun owners rightfully resistant to any additional measures that restrict rights.

I have no issues with a private business developing a policy they think is reasonable. I haven't shopped at LowPriceGuns, and frankly, I don't really care about this 21+ policy. Doesn't make me more or less inclined to ship there. He seems like he has common sense (exceptions for military, etc.).

So, the owner of Low Price Guns in Bellevue is no longer selling "long guns" to anyone under 21 (with certain exceptions).

Q13 said:
He's no longer waiting for the state laws to change. He is changing his store policy and refusing to sell long guns to anyone under 21.

He will make exceptions for the military and in some cases if a parent buys and takes responsibility for a long gun purchase for their children.

Why is Jason Cazes doing the anti's bidding? Well, in return for compromising away peoples rights, he wants a cross your heart promise from the anti's, that they won't ban AR-15's.

Q13 said:
His main motive is to protect AR-15s and high-capacity magazines from being banned all together.
Q13 said:
Cazes wants to make a deal with the left -- promise to not ban and he won't sell long guns to anyone under 21.

"Let's make a trade, let's make a bill into law. Who is going to have the guts to put this together? Is it going to be on the left or the right? We will see," Cazes said.
Q13 said:
But Cazes says if gun control advocates would be willing to budge and promise not to ban long guns, he believes the people on the right will also budge a little.
Despite backlash, Bellevue gun shop owner decides not to sell long guns to most people under 21

He has the right to run his business the way he see's fit, but we also have the right to disagree with him and not do business with him. It looks like he thinks that more gun owners/buyers are willing to back his play, than not.

Jason Cazes said:
I am putting my business and my livelihood (on the line) for it

We shall see.

In all honesty, I most likely wouldn't have made the drive up there to do business with them (with exceptions), but I can say now that I will never do business with them.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top