JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My hunting partner 2 years ago shot his cougar as it followed him to his stand. He was carrying a flashlight and got to his stand. He sat down and it was just barely light and the Cougar was 15ft from him when he shot. It checked out as a 2 yr old 98lb male. It shook him up a bit as it was the last thing he expected. Desolation unit and this year we saw more cougar and bear sign than ever........

My hunting partner 2 years ago shot his cougar as it followed him to his stand. He was carrying a flashlight and got to his stand. He sat down and it was just barely light and the Cougar was 15ft from him when he shot. It checked out as a 2 yr old 98lb male. It shook him up a bit as it was the last thing he expected. Desolation unit and this year we saw more cougar and bear sign than ever........

I have elk hunted in the desolation unit for quite a few years and I noticed more sign of large predators over the years. Always made me nervous and now I know why.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top