JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BA000D6A-1B33-4777-B1D4-3C730093207D.png

I think it is hilarious that there is an overwhelming amount of people that voted "no".. their little virtue signaling poll has failed miserably. Cue them pulling the poll and scrubbing the results.

I think it is hilarious that there is an overwhelming amount of people that voted "no".. their little virtue signaling poll has failed miserably. Cue them pulling the poll and scrubbing the results.
I don't think they would consider it a failure. The Washington Times is a conservative news outlet. The results are not surprising in that their readers are primarily conservative. They are probably very happy with the results. If anything, you cannot consider the results representative of the country at large because of the bias of their readership.

It's funny because literally 99.99% of the population could feel one way, and I the other and it wouldn't phase me a bit. My rights and willingness to keep them are not subject to the whimsical opinions of others.

Yep, run the same poll on the WashingtonPOST, and the results will be reversed.

Came here to say just this. Redo with WaPo, NYT, Chicago Tribune, Guardian, or Atlantic and watch those numbers inverse.

I'd be more interested if USA Today ran the pole. Possibly the NY Post. Or maybe we should just average these results with the liberal media and call it a day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top