JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The anti's were pushing mandating insurance for gun owners. Just to raise the cost of owning a gun. I guess since that did not work out for Obama care, they are now trying to remove any protection for gun owners when the DA brings frivolous charges in a self defense case. Maybe their time would be better spent addressing real problems like homelessness and gang crime. But they are not intelligent enough to solve real problems so they waste their time and our tax dollars on stupid stuff that is not even a real issue.

Last Edited:
"what they are doing is insuring people who have committed criminal acts and Washington state law is very specific as says that's an illegal act to insure a criminal activity."

I thought the premise was.....

Innocent until proven guilty.

Aloha, Mark
:s0067:

Scrolled through the thread looking for this so I could post it if somebody else didn't.

So, now will they require you to have insurance if you own a firearm, and too bad you can not get any.

Right. You see? Liberal Gun grabbers aren't entirely STUPID.

But then.....

Ban_cars.png

Liberal-logic.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class