JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looked up the map. Don't see any, except for this guy, in my immediate area
You think they are all on some magical list:rolleyes: I was a release Sgt at a Prison off and on for several years. Many of them get released with no notice, not to meantion the ones who haven't been caught/convicted o_O if you are waiting for hints like this to brief your loved ones and take action you are way behind

There came a time when I had to sit my little girl down and tell her there really were monsters in the world. Then I enrolled her in a martial arts studio.

anyway

th?&id=OIP.z-JDp7aVz9x4YI8ZSS5IhwEsCr&w=315&h=179&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

My 19 year old works at a Dollar Tree in the Hillsboro area. Yesterday an older guy came in and was watching a mother and daughter for quite some time. After the 6 year old little girl wandered over to look at candy, the guy dropped his drawers and started....well I'm not gonna say it. My daughter witnessed the whole thing because she said he seemed strange and was just watching them for a long time. She called the cops as she was the manager on deck and gave them his plate because he took off after people started yelling and screaming. I don't believe it is the same guy because I had her describe him to me. When she first started telling me the story I thought of this guy 100%.

Had I been in that scenario, I would have taken him down quick and hard. Tied him up in a triangle or rear-naked choke and waited for authorities to arrive. Guys, keep your eyes open and for those of you with little ones keep them close. There are some real sick people out there but a CCW might not be the best idea in a case like this.

My 19 year old works at a Dollar Tree in the Hillsboro area. Yesterday an older guy came in and was watching a mother and daughter for quite some time. After the 6 year old little girl wandered over to look at candy, the guy dropped his drawers and started....well I'm not gonna say it. My daughter witnessed the whole thing because she said he seemed strange and was just watching them for a long time. She called the cops as she was the manager on deck and gave them his plate because he took off after people started yelling and screaming. I don't believe it is the same guy because I had her describe him to me. When she first started telling me the story I thought of this guy 100%.

Had I been in that scenario, I would have taken him down quick and hard. Tied him up in a triangle or rear-naked choke and waited for authorities to arrive. Guys, keep your eyes open and for those of you with little ones keep them close. There are some real sick people out there but a CCW might not be the best idea in a case like this.

And like I stated earlier, I bet he wasn't on any website

Good news is that there are already flyers up all over the area. I took the fam out this afternoon shopping at Goodwill, and we had lunch in Hillsboro. Saw flyers. Stopped at Scrubbies in Aloha by the Burger King - and right on the coin vender was a flyer printed out from the Sheriff's Office about homeboy.

This guy is not going to have a welcome time in that neighborhood, and everyone should know by now who he is, what he is, and I'm sure most have ideas about where he should be.

I've got a chimo three doors down from us in our neighborhood - he's supposedly non-predatory, his conviction stemmed from molesting a relative of his. TO me, that sounds predatory, and I've warned my son to stay away from him, even though he is allegedly into little girls and not boys - pervs are pervs. All the neighborhood knows who and what he is - one neighbor taught his boys to call the guy "Rape-O" and to tell the guy to GTFO if he ever comes around. The dad in that family seems like a take-no-crap kind of guy. He's a convicted felon himself, guess he ate an assault conviction and is biding his time until he can get it expunged, but has said that he'd happily go back to prison for what he would do if he ever catches the perv doing anything to his sons.

I don't personally believe there is any redemption, reeducation, or reformation possible with child molesters or perverts in general. Once a rapist, always a rapist. There's something perma-broke in their psyche that cannot be fixed - just like serial killers. And the punishment should be the same for rapists, chimos, or murderers.

You think they are all on some magical list:rolleyes: I was a release Sgt at a Prison off and on for several years. Many of them get released with no notice, not to meantion the ones who haven't been caught/convicted o_O if you are waiting for hints like this to brief your loved ones

Wife doesn't need to be briefed, and we have had some talks with the kid. Still pissed that this guy is living so close to my family.

And thanks for sharing your experience. I honestly (and naively) thought that the ones that have been caught do get on a list. Obviously, the ones that haven't been caught are out there and probably in greater numbers.

There's something to be said about small town living. Where everyone knows everyone and people can leave valuables in their front yard. And folks are trustworthy. All the big city jobs ,welfare ,crime rates and danger. Scappoose used to be small, raised my daughter here, but it's getting crazy now. Eastern Oregon is calling.

@Kruejl, you got that right... Need to keep a close eye on the little ones... I've had two instances where a strange adult male has taken a shine to one of my girls...

The latest was a couple of days ago at the Ferd Meyers on Imbrie... Strange fellow, eating a can of mixed nuts, just standing around, tried to get close to my youngest as she was choosing produce with mom, except I stepped between them. Locked eyes with him, giving him my "time to move along" glare...

He seemingly understood and turned his attention elsewhere. I always have my radar on high when out with the family... And I always stay within a step or two of my loved ones...

@Kruejl, you got that right... Need to keep a close eye on the little ones... I've had two instances where a strange adult male has taken a shine to one of my girls...

The latest was a couple of days ago at the Ferd Meyers on Imbrie... Strange fellow, eating a can of mixed nuts, just standing around, tried to get close to my youngest as she was choosing produce with mom, except I stepped between them. Locked eyes with him, giving him my "time to move along" glare...

He seemingly understood and turned his attention elsewhere. I always have my radar on high when out with the family... And I always stay within a step or two of my loved ones...

Same! Keep frosty my friend. I hope if things go South there are more guys like you around.

Every state ought to have one of these. Surrounded by a moat, filled with crocs, piranha, alligator gar, and big nasty pike and muskies. Floriduh could throw in anacondas for good measure. We should build one in Oregon way out in the high desert, a hundred miles from the closest anything.

If these pervs are going to be released upon society, they should be someplace we can easily monitor them and kept far, far away from any potential victims.

CCW may not be needed in this situation, I would agree. I don't think ventilating a guy with Gold Dots would be accepted by the law, but, cracking his nose and putting him on the ground with a couple of swift punches would most likely suffice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top