JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My area has 4 schools in a 1.2 miles radius and a crap ton of high level sex offenders...

My wife gets a notification every time someone moves into the area.

And people think we were parinoid not letting our kid who looked 3-5 years older then she was walk a mile to high schoolo_O.

I just assume everyone is a sex offender and treat them as such:rolleyes:.
That's the reason my dad makes my little brother carry a knife. (My is a lawyer and deals with that kind of people. Creepy sex offenders and murderers.)

They should have dropped this guy in OSP gen pop and let them boys tear him to pieces. He got a easy ride in the hospital. He wouldnt have made it 30 yrs in prison for raping a 6yr old girl.

For those of you who live in Aloha. This seems to be a pretty significant failure of the justice system if the psychiatric board that released him sends a notice to the sheriff that he is moderate to high risk for re-offending.

At least they did not put him in housing that was 5 minutes away from a elementary school. Oh, wait, they did (Kinnaman Elementary School)

http://www.co.washington.or.us/Sher...ation-2017-Willow-Crk-Apts-Doyle-01-27-17.pdf

I am disgusted. I'm from that area. In fact, I went to Kinnaman and the preschool/kindergarten that was/is? on the corner of 185th and Kinnaman rd across from the high school. Lots of kids had swimming lessons at the Aloha Pool that is right next to the high school.

Looked up his address. He now lives ONE STREET OVER FROM ME. Like a 5 minute walk.

I have a 5 year old girl. The neighborhood has A LOT of kids walking from school, playing outside, etc.

I am pretty freaked out now. Thank you for the heads up.

I woke up and still can't believe that we allow an indivisual like this to walk free. Maybe after some coffee I willwill believe it. And no supervision!?!?

I need to let the neighbors know.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top