JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am always sickened by the actions our state or government worker are allowed take. They wouldn't place them in their own neighborhood. Even when criminal actions are done they are on a paid vacation until resolved. The best pay, benefits, retirement more holidays off than any honest working man will ever get. And please let me pay for your government car to keep the milage off yours. The working class lives by a completely different set rules and standards. It's been out of control for quite some time. We pay their wages and have little say.

And please no offense to LEOs that risk their lives for us. All I can say is thank you and may God keep you safe.

And sheeple wonder how a man like Trump won.

Last Edited:
I woke up and still can't believe that we allow an indivisual like this to walk free. Maybe after some coffee I willwill believe it. And no supervision!?!?

I need to let the neighbors know.

Good thing to do...
However do not let your concerns lead you into trouble like a Harassment charge or worse.

I am not saying that you will or that this will happen.
Just be careful in what you say and do in this sue happy world.
Andy

Last Edited:
I am always sickened by the actions our state or government worker are allowed take. They wouldn't place them in their own neighborhood. Even when criminal actions are done they are on a paid vacation until resolved. The best pay, benefits, retirement more holidays off than any honest working man will ever get. And please let me pay for your government car to keep the milage off yours. The working class lives by a completely different set rules and standards. It's been out of control for quite some time. We pay their wages and have little say.

And please no offense to LEOs that risk their lives for us. All I can say is thank you and may God keep you safe.

And sheeple wonder how a man like Trump won.
Well, I agree with your sentiments, but honestly, the people keep re-electing the same crowd of leeches...

Well, I agree with your sentiments, but honestly, the people keep re-electing the same crowd of leeches...

No the sheeple keep them in. Remember Hellary won here by a landslide.

Do we really have say in how our money is allocated ?

And take every beautiful piece of land claim it as your own and charge me to see it. Fair enough. :confused:

Last Edited:
Yeah, my initial reaction was to go find this guy and tell him if I so much as see him on my street, etc etc etc. I know better than to do that, and certainly wont be doing anything like that. Unless I do see him on my street.

However, having moved here from Chicago, the numbers of unsupervised pre-teens and elementary school age children in my 2 block cul-de-sac subdivision is staggering. And the only thing separating them from this dude's house is a little wooded swamp area, were some of the older kids like to hang out.

I am thinking of printing up some leaflets and putting them up in a few places.

Might not be a bad idea.
As long as you do it in a serious , but not threatening ( to her ) way.
Don't want to make her scared of everyone...

But yeah a talk about who is "safe" in her world vs. others might be in order.
Andy

All I can say is W.T.F?! They should just do society a favor and put animals like this down, instead of wasting thousands of dollars of taxpayers money, only to allow them to repeat heinous acts on helpless victims...and then waste thousands more of taxpayers dollars. If he were a dog or a mountain lion, he would have been euthanized by now.

Guilty Except for Insanity - we should pick this phrase apart. IF someone gets convicted or via this loophole - and goes to a mental hospital rather than a prison, the second the doctors say "he's cured" - his bubblegum should be on a bus to the closest corrections intake facility, whereupon they begin the prison sentence for the crime committed, regardless of how long they were hospitalized because of the danger they posed by their insanity. If it takes 30 years for the docs to say they're not nuts anymore, and the prison term was 25 years, homeboy gets to go spent another 25 in the care and custody of the state after being deemed "sane" - Guilty except for insanity is too easy a loophole to squirm out of prison by.

Guy kills his wife and her boyfriend? "I was temporarily insane" - mmkay, so you get to spend time drawing crayon pictures and looking at ink blots till the docs say you're good, then you go straight to prison.

Guy molests a kid? "I was insane when I raped that girl" - Spend some time taking your pills and looking at the flowers, and you don't even get to leave the hospital's doors before you get chemically castrated and bound like a Luau hog then drug off to sit in an 8x8 concrete cell by yourself.

Judges, parole board members, and the directors of correctional institutions who can release prisoners or "patients" or give them lighter than normal sentences should be held liable for any future crimes the perpetrator commits. Same with politicians who can pardon said criminals - if they reoffend, YOU get to be held liable for their future crimes as well.

Drug addicts and truly crazy people belong in the hospital. Violent offenders belong in prison. Thieves and petty criminals belong on work crews and prison farms. Sex offenders and violent thugs should be locked away and forgotten.

All I can say is W.T.F?! They should just do society a favor and put animals like this down, instead of wasting thousands of dollars of taxpayers money, only to allow them to repeat heinous acts on helpless victims...and then waste thousands more of taxpayers dollars. If he were a dog or a mountain lion, he would have been euthanized by now.

How many gubberment jobs would be lost ? We can't afford these actions. WTF

Yeah, my initial reaction was to go find this guy and tell him if I so much as see him on my street, etc etc etc. I know better than to do that, and certainly wont be doing anything like that. Unless I do see him on my street.

However, having moved here from Chicago, the numbers of unsupervised pre-teens and elementary school age children in my 2 block cul-de-sac subdivision is staggering. And the only thing separating them from this dude's house is a little wooded swamp area, were some of the older kids like to hang out.

I am thinking of printing up some leaflets and putting them up in a few places.

I'd print the PDF from the sheriff (my link in the first post) and deliver it to your neighbors or put them in their mail boxes. Perhaps include a printed map of his location. You can tell how blunt the email was from the sheriff that they are frustrated as well. I'm sure they would be happy that as many people in his area as possible knows about him.

I'd print the PDF from the sheriff (my link in the first post) and deliver it to your neighbors or put them in their mail boxes. Perhaps include a printed map of his location. You can tell how blunt the email was from the sheriff that they are frustrated as well. I'm sure they would be happy that as many people in his area as possible knows about him.

Already texted screenshots of a map and the sheriff's email to several neighbors/ parents I know. Once my pneumonia goes away, hopefully tomorrow, I will print out the same and leave copies around the block on people's door steps. People see me out and about with my daughter, and many of the smaller kids have beebeen to my house.

What I am wondering is how this dude manages to get a lease in a pretty nice apartment, even with the aid of a family member! I wonder if the apartment management even knows this dude is living there? If' it's the place I am thinking of, they are VERY picky about who they let in there! Maybe some one needs to drop a few flyers off at that complex, just to let the residents know what kind of animal is living in their midst!!!

I know that area pretty well (used to live just down the street about three blocks from Aloha Feed) so I know there are a ton of kids in that area, it would scare the snot out of me to still be living there with some freak like that running loose! Worse, there are many "secluded areas" in there for bad things to happen!

What I am wondering is how this dude manages to get a lease in a pretty nice apartment, even with the aid of a family member! I wonder if the apartment management even knows this dude is living there? If' it's the place I am thinking of, they are VERY picky about who they let in there! Maybe some one needs to drop a few flyers off at that complex, just to let the residents know what kind of animal is living in their midst!!!

You probably dont get released from the state psychiatric hospital and immediately have a good job and start paying rent with that on your background check. I would suspect the state is paying for it or he is on disability, perhaps a section 8 HUD

You probably dont get released from the state psychiatric hospital and immediately have a good job and start paying rent with that on your background check. I would suspect the state is paying for it or he is on disability, perhaps a section 8 HUD
Oh, so we continue to pay for his rent. A gift that keeps on giving.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top