JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And here I was, thinking you were a Juggalo...
View attachment 1009747

-Robert
Nope, while I listen to ICP on occasion, I have never been much of a fan of rap.
They started around the time I left Detroit. Their neighborhood, Delray, is/was one of the nastiest, toughest you might imagine.

I was given a rash of sheite by one of my daughters, a SJW who shoots guns, because in her eyes, appropriating the Third Reich yellow Jude star was disrespectful, even if it is my political statement as to where the government is going with their rabid pursuit of vaccinations.
So I decided to tone down. Faygo Red Pop was a favorite when i was a kid, 14¢ / bottle at the local Wrigley store.
Edit to add: my wife knows me as an ornery bastige, but peace in the domicile is important.

You need to change your current avatar. It sounds to close to a slur on the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ "community".

Nope, while I listen to ICP on occasion, I have never been much of a fan of rap.
They started around the time I left Detroit. Their neighborhood, Delray, is/was one of the nastiest, toughest you might imagine.
LOL….

I like three of there songs.

Another Love Song
(there's also an instrumental version)

2. F**k The World.

3. Play with me.

That's about all I can stand from them…. LOL!

I was browsing for a ps90 when I come across the Tygunz website. The price of the ps90 was very competitive but then I noticed that the company appeared to be out of Belgium. The phone number appeared to be a USA number.
I browsed the FAQ and clicked on the shipping charges hyperlink. The link for shipping takes you to a website advertising heroin for sale. WTF?
I could use some painkiller. Queue "In The Arms of the Angel"... and "I Ain Afraida No Ghost"

I think that's funny anyway? :s0114: "Faygo Pop" Neever heard of it!
I've hear of Iggy Pop, and Corn Pop, but never hearda no Faggy Pop!! :s0001:

You need to change your current avatar. It sounds to close to a slur on the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ "community".
Yup.

In an ideal world, adults would be allowed to purchase/possess whatever drugs they felt necessary, just like guns.

Disclaimer: I do not use recreational drugs, and what controlled meds I do use I have a prescription for. I just do not believe that government "knows what is good for us" and what isn't, much less should have the power to control such things. If someone wants to be stupid and get heroin, then they can get it on the streets, government control or not - it would be much better if they could walk into a pharmacy and buy their drugs from a known good manufacturer, at a known potency and without adulteration, for prices that are affordable instead of jacked up because the drugs are illegal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top