JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was browsing for a ps90 when I come across the Tygunz website. The price of the ps90 was very competitive but then I noticed that the company appeared to be out of Belgium. The phone number appeared to be a USA number.
I browsed the FAQ and clicked on the shipping charges hyperlink. The link for shipping takes you to a website advertising heroin for sale. WTF?

Last Edited:
You're in Seattle - reading press, they don't bug you for having/using that stuff. It's no longer prosecuted here in OR either.
Buy some, let us know if you receive it, and whether your guinea pig liked it.

<sarcasm>

You're in Seattle - reading press, they don't bug you for having/using that stuff. It's no longer prosecuted here in OR either.
Buy some, let us know if you receive it, and whether your guinea pig liked it.

<sarcasm>
You keep changing your avatars. Are you going through a change of some kind? Good thing your humor is still intact! :D
Hell, we have CBD over the counter at Rite Aid!
Yeah-but, I bet that's not the Gooood stuff!

You keep changing your avatars. Are you going through a change of some kind? Good thing your humor is still intact!
I was given a rash of sheite by one of my daughters, a SJW who shoots guns, because in her eyes, appropriating the Third Reich yellow Jude star was disrespectful, even if it is my political statement as to where the government is going with their rabid pursuit of vaccinations.
So I decided to tone down. Faygo Red Pop was a favorite when i was a kid, 14¢ / bottle at the local Wrigley store.
Edit to add: my wife knows me as an ornery bastige, but peace in the domicile is important.

I was given a rash of sheite by one of my daughters, a SJW who shoots guns, because in her eyes, appropriating the Third Reich yellow Jude star was disrespectful, even if it is my political statement as to where the government is going with their rabid pursuit of vaccinations.
So I decided to tone down. Faygo Red Pop was a favorite when i was a kid, 14¢ / bottle at the local Wrigley store.
Edit to add: my wife knows me as an ornery bastige, but peace in the domicile is important.
I think that's funny anyway? :s0114: "Faygo Pop" Neever heard of it!

You must be new here. I am probably one of the last people here that needs drug info, but thanks anyway!
I've been on the site quite a bit longer than you. I'm just not as gabby. "peace"

LiveLeak-dot-com-Drugsarebad_1586972273.jpg

And here I was, thinking you were a Juggalo...
ct-insane-clown-posse-juggalos-ott-1002-20150928.jpg

The use of Detroit-based Faygo brand soda is a familiar stage prop at Insane Clown Posse shows, with the group throwing and spraying 2 liter bottles of the soft drink into the crowd. Faygo is referenced in the group's lyrics and their fans — called Juggalos — drink the soda at gatherings.
-Robert

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads