JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm. Used to watch it then it was like watching a damn soap opera where nothing ever was accomplished. You had the joys of a problem building then the conclusion happened the next episode. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I didn't mind the plot it just took forever for something to develop- not to mention the commercial breaks every 3 minutes (exaggeration). Gotta make money somehow I guess.

Maybe I'll take another look soon. I need to find where I left off.

Hmmm. Used to watch it then it was like watching a damn soap opera where nothing ever was accomplished. You had the joys of a problem building then the conclusion happened the next episode. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I didn't mind the plot it just took forever for something to develop- not to mention the commercial breaks every 3 minutes (exaggeration). Gotta make money somehow I guess.

Maybe I'll take another look soon. I need to find where I left off.

No commercials on Netflix.:)
Just finished 5, now have to wait for 6 to get here :(

Last Edited:
Meh.

Caution. Graphic contains (GASP!) adult words.

Walking-Dead-episode-analysis.jpg

Last Edited:
What bores me after awhile are the supernatural abilities of the Zombies. Only a hit to the brain kills them.

The zombies need to have a life-span IMO. Like maybe 4 months because they are rotting away after all!

If they don't eat, they should die after a time too.

Lock 100 in a barn and they should eat each other until only one last zombie remains. Then if he doesn't eat after a time, he dies.

If they get seriously injured or decayed, like a cannon ball sized hole in their torso, they should die.

Millions of people to get infected. We could have fresh zombies every day! Why get unrealistic about it?

Also the virus should mutate to where some zombies are less effected and maintain some of their smarts and health. Maybe get organized like the original I am Legend book.

The only real interesting part now is the breakdown of law and order and how different people react.

Anyway that's why my interest in TWD died out and will probably wane with FTWD.

What bores me after awhile are the supernatural abilities of the Zombies. Only a hit to the brain kills them.

The zombies need to have a life-span IMO. Like maybe 4 months because they are rotting away after all!

If they don't eat, they should die after a time too.

Lock 100 in a barn and they should eat each other until only one last zombie remains. Then if he doesn't eat after a time, he dies.

If they get seriously injured or decayed, like a cannon ball sized hole in their torso, they should die.

Millions of people to get infected. We could have fresh zombies every day! Why get unrealistic about it?

Also the virus should mutate to where some zombies are less effected and maintain some of their smarts and health. Maybe get organized like the original I am Legend book.

The only real interesting part now is the breakdown of law and order and how different people react.

Anyway that's why my interest in TWD died out and will probably wane with FTWD.

But it is great serious comedy:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top