1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WA tops 365,000 CPLs!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, May 25, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I watch a TV show called "I survived ...." on BIOHD. Most of the people featured on there are telling stories of being horrifically attacked or abused. One young girl was attacked by a gang of thugs and had acid thrown in her face. Then months later, the exact same thing happened to her again. Even after going through something like that, she still had no means to defend herself, or at least make an attempt to defend herself.

What I can't understand is why a law abiding, decent human being would want to put themselves out there to be victimized by some lowlife.

I waited a long, long time to go the carry route. It took a while to sink in that I can only count on myself for my own safety. Congrats to the 365k above that came to the same realization.
  3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I got my CPL in WA over 25 years ago, my father had one long before that. However, his was job related as he was a tax collector for the L&I