JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Data obtained Friday morning from the Washington Department of Licensing revealed that the past eight months have seen just over 20,000 new concealed pistol licenses issued, a fact that may be exploited by gun prohibitionists because of recent homicides in Seattle.

<broken link removed>

I watch a TV show called "I survived ...." on BIOHD. Most of the people featured on there are telling stories of being horrifically attacked or abused. One young girl was attacked by a gang of thugs and had acid thrown in her face. Then months later, the exact same thing happened to her again. Even after going through something like that, she still had no means to defend herself, or at least make an attempt to defend herself.

What I can't understand is why a law abiding, decent human being would want to put themselves out there to be victimized by some lowlife.

I waited a long, long time to go the carry route. It took a while to sink in that I can only count on myself for my own safety. Congrats to the 365k above that came to the same realization.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top