JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife actually likes dropping ballots off on election day rather than mailing them in early, but I think it is the frugal Swiss in her! I like sitting home and looking up info on those running for office to see where they stand on the issues. Though I have to say, these days there is little on where they stand and more of the fuzzy feel-good statements that obscure their real agenda.

In A First, Two Republicans May Advance In Washington Treasurer Race (http://www.kplu.org/post/first-two-republicans-may-advance-washington-treasurer-race)

Also:

"Early returns in the primary race for state treasurer had two Republicans, Benton County Treasurer Duane Davidson and Michael Waite, who works for a real estate investment firm, holding the top two positions after primary voters split their votes among three Democratic candidates. Under Washington's primary rules, the top two vote-getters in each race advance to the general election."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top