JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife actually likes dropping ballots off on election day rather than mailing them in early, but I think it is the frugal Swiss in her! I like sitting home and looking up info on those running for office to see where they stand on the issues. Though I have to say, these days there is little on where they stand and more of the fuzzy feel-good statements that obscure their real agenda.

In A First, Two Republicans May Advance In Washington Treasurer Race (http://www.kplu.org/post/first-two-republicans-may-advance-washington-treasurer-race)

Also:

"Early returns in the primary race for state treasurer had two Republicans, Benton County Treasurer Duane Davidson and Michael Waite, who works for a real estate investment firm, holding the top two positions after primary voters split their votes among three Democratic candidates. Under Washington's primary rules, the top two vote-getters in each race advance to the general election."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top