JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello folks,

I am a WA Resident with a CPL and work in Portland, OR and have completed my NRA Safety Class for Oregon.

I am looking to get an Oregon Conceal Permit. I have been looking here on the forums and found some threads regarding Multanomah County not accepting Non-Resident applications due to the backlog. However that thread was in July 2013. Has anyone have any information if that has changed recently?

Looks like Yamhill County wont accept any unless you have a business need directly relating to their County.

Does anyone know where would be the best County for me to apply to?

Possibly with the fastest turnaround?

Call the Grant County Sheriff. He often times comes to Vancouver to help WA residents get an OR CHL.

Glenn Palmer 541-575-1131 He will not jerk you around.

I hope Mult. Co gets the backlog taken care of, my permit needs to be renewed in April 2014.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I hope Mult. Co gets the backlog taken care of, my permit needs to be renewed in April 2014.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Don't think it will be an issue. Wife just did an address change , business as usual. Suspect only new licenses are an issue.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top