JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 'Freedom Initiative' folks are ambitious. They have submitted a long list of initiatives, including 1059 outlawing restriction on firearms and 1062, a Firearms Freedom Act for WA. Unfortunately they've also got initiatives about health care, greenhouse gases, repealing every law passed in 2010 and demanding a constitutional cite for every state law. I can't see how they could gather enough signatures for all of those. I wish they'd just focused on one or two instead of a grab bag of issues.

1068 (legalize marijuana) and 1099/1100 (get the government out of the liquor business) might have a chance. I think it's something both conservative and liberal parts of WA can agree on.

I love it. Sign me up. Maybe we could identify a new state critter as the tapeworm.

I love it.

"This measure would require the Washington State Seal to depict a tapeworm attached to a taxpayer’s intestine, encircled by the words: Committed to sucking the life blood out of each and every taxpayer."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top