JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 'Freedom Initiative' folks are ambitious. They have submitted a long list of initiatives, including 1059 outlawing restriction on firearms and 1062, a Firearms Freedom Act for WA. Unfortunately they've also got initiatives about health care, greenhouse gases, repealing every law passed in 2010 and demanding a constitutional cite for every state law. I can't see how they could gather enough signatures for all of those. I wish they'd just focused on one or two instead of a grab bag of issues.

1068 (legalize marijuana) and 1099/1100 (get the government out of the liquor business) might have a chance. I think it's something both conservative and liberal parts of WA can agree on.

I love it. Sign me up. Maybe we could identify a new state critter as the tapeworm.

I love it.

"This measure would require the Washington State Seal to depict a tapeworm attached to a taxpayer’s intestine, encircled by the words: Committed to sucking the life blood out of each and every taxpayer."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top