JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is impossible to enter Walmart without being accosted by someone selling something, looking for signatures or begging for money.

Yesterday it was folks collecting signatures for i1000 which they were describing as something to ensure that disabled vets not be discriminated against.

I did some looking into it and what they didn't mention is that it repeals I-200 passed in 1998. It would allow for affirmative action and permits preferential treatment and discrimination to "balance things out" if it is felt a particular group is not fairly represented (based on sex, race etc). So it will be a matter of not who is best qualified, but who is least represented when determining employment or university eligibility.

It irked me that they were using the disabled vets as a hook to collect signatures for the rest of their BS.

Vets are already a tax write off so a company would want to hire them for that. These people are talking out their @ss and hope people are too stupid to not look into something.

I guess Walmart policies are different in each state.

I ran into something like this once at my favorite Walmart store.

I complained to management at the store that if they wanted me to continue being a customer, I wouldn't tolerate being accosted when entering or leaving.

It stopped.

If your Walmart continues to accommodate such nonsense, I'd be willing to bet they'd leave you alone with one 'loud shout' of "leave me alone"... while acting a bit off kilter...but yes, you can't be a shy, retiring wall flower of a person...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top