JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Response By Email (02/16/2023 04:23 PM)
Hi James,

Thanks for contacting us about your experience at Walmart. I want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences associated with this experience and understand your frustrations and concerns. At Walmart we want to assure you that we are committed to providing a quality shopping experience and strive to provide the best services as possible. I am forwarding this issue to the proper level of management to address this issue accordingly after further investigation and will take proper action. If they need additional information, they will contact you using the information provided.

If you need anything else, you can reach out to us at

1-800-925-6278 Mon-Sun 24hrs or by email at [email protected].

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your concern. We value our customer feedback and this allows for us to continue to deliver great customer service. You may receive a brief survey in your email regarding my service to you, I'd appreciate any feedback regarding my assistance.

Thank you,

Brandy

Walmart Customer Care
Customer By (02/16/2023 12:00 PM)
I went to Wal-Mart this morning could not buy eggs, the area was blocked by restocking efforts. The same situation in the meat Department. When I went to self check out and expressed myself, I was told I couldn't use "that sort of language". English? As I don't want to upset anyone's delicate sensibilities could you provide a list of words I cannot use in Wal-Mart?
Thank you,

Basically a canned response

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews