JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thin grips on my BHP. Leading edge lifts when screw gets snug. They said it's likely an issue with the frame being high at the screw hole as they have had this issue before. I was most impressed with the prompt reply and I suspect they know what they are talking about.

Not that it means chit to anyone but IMO VZ grips are a prime example of the best grips available w/o going crazy custom. Show me some better at the same cost point, that isn't a blatant knock-off.

Last Edited:
402E65F0-FD73-467A-BBD4-D739750F0786.jpeg

my 1911 with lok grips

Looks like knock off VZ to me. I know too many people in the industry that have been ripped off to support it.

Please don't take it anything toward you.
none taken!! theres no doubt VZ is like the filet mignon of g10 grips. infact it was between the VZs and LOK grips for my only 1911. after reading the "about us" or "our story" on each company's website, something about LOK grips just stood out to me a little more. IDK, i like supporting any company that supports 2A. im sure if i had multiple guns with interchangeable grips id probably own some of both company's grips!!

I have a set of LOKs on my cz85, they are fantastic.

I have had, and I think I still have 1, several pairs of VZ grips as well, and they are excellent as well. The G10 material is miles ahead of wood or plastic for functionality and durability.

none taken!! theres no doubt VZ is like the filet mignon of g10 grips. infact it was between the VZs and LOK grips for my only 1911. after reading the "about us" or "our story" on each company's website, something about LOK grips just stood out to me a little more. IDK, i like supporting any company that supports 2A. im sure if i had multiple guns with interchangeable grips id probably own some of both company's grips!!

I'm just saying folks should come up with their own sh!t, don't rip it off. VZ did the research and/or had a concept and put out a solid deal, don't F them w/ a knock-off.

Let me add I don't think VZ owns the market, but design is limitless... do better or not, just know some are paying attention.
youre not wrong. the same could be said about all the diff companies making AR type rifles and 1911s

some are better than others. most people who pay attn know whats what

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads