JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like knock off VZ to me. I know too many people in the industry that have been ripped off to support it.

Please don't take it anything toward you.
Lol you say show you some better at the same price then call then knockoffs when someone posts some? I got some off amazon...cool hand brand or something...also a knock off I guess but half the price of other brands and fit my CZ PCR perfect!! So I'd say they are just as good.

Not that it means chit to anyone but IMO VZ grips are a prime example of the best grips available w/o going crazy custom. Show me some better at the same cost point, that isn't a blatant knock-off.

Lol you say show you some better at the same price then call then knockoffs when someone posts some? I got some off amazon...cool hand brand or something...also a knock off I guess but half the price of other brands and fit my CZ PCR perfect!! So I'd say they are just as good.

Is that better? I have no problem calling it what it is. I don't bootleg movies or music either.

G10 / Micarta / whatever its just canvas layered with epoxy resin. Anyone can make it at home. Its not hard, just can be expensive given good resin is $50 a gallon.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top