JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^That'll be interesting to hear. Particularly, as the they're supposed to be providing written letters of permission for each and every purchase or transfer, that might take up some time. Tho I'm guessing if this does pass AND not get overturned by the court(s), the number of purchases is going to drop off considerably (um, like a boulder:eek:) once prospective buyers learn what's going to be required...training requirements, letters from LE, waiting, annual background checks and waiving medical privacy for life, etc. (which is of course, all part of the plan).

One would think your inquiry might also start some interesting discussions.

62 Days folks!! Spread, spread, spread the word!

BOSS

Here`s the Sheriff dept. reply, not verbatim but...., "We definitely need to take a look at this because you've raised some issues we haven't yet considered."
I got the distinct impression they are NOT in favor of this because of the forced mandates being put on them.

Dan

Greetings,

Well, the other day I stopped by a LGS...they had a flyer on the door, flyers on the counter, and there was knowledgeable discussion being had.:cool:

In the last few days, there's been not one, but two Anti-1639 letters to the editor to our local paper.:)

This is far from over, but those are positive signs. If we can continue to educate and inform, boost the law-abiding gun owner turn-out, get some radio/TV/social media going, 1639 could be defeated at the ballot box.

There's probably a lot more 'closet' law-abiding gun-owners in Bellevue/Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia than people think, this is obviously going ALOT farther than 594 did, and may impact many of them a lot more directly. The trick is showing them what 1639 is really doing and what it is opening the door too. :eek:

We're now under two months...7 Weeks, 6 Days.:eek:

Spread.The.Word.

BOSS

I attended the NRA-ILA Frontlines workshop tonight at University Place. It was very informative for the person who wants to use the NRA apps to call or canvas neighborhoods. Was good to meet Dan, Mathew, Joan & sorry but cant remember the atractive young ladies name.
I also plan to be at the NRA booth at the Puyallup Fair on the 19th before the Joan Jett/ Cheap Trick concert.
Hope to see some of you there. :wink05:

Greetings,

While the Initiative goes 'around' the legislative process, it's probably still worthwhile to make your voice heard to them, because they will likely be involved, in some form or fashion, down the road, and they likely speak/communicate to folks/groups in a routine basis...taking the opportunity to tactfully express your disapproval might not be a complete waste of time. At the very least, they should be voting on this as well, and we'll take any NO! vote we can get.

The NRA makes it REALLY easy:

Take Action! - NRA ILA

7 Weeks, 4 Days!:eek:

BOSS

WA Battleground: Attacks on Gun Owners Disguised as 'Safety'

While the battle over gun rights is intensifying statewide in Washington, Seattle gun owners are being targeted for regulatory harassment with the city's new "safe storage" requirements, and the Edmonds City Council has predictably accepted free legal representation in its own gun control effort, according to grassroots activists who argue that none of the new requirements will prevent a single crime.

WA Battleground: Attacks on Gun Owners Disguised as 'Safety' - Liberty Park Press

In the words of HRC "Democrats are so stupid they'll vote for anything!"

Unfortunately Republicans aren't voting for anything!

I 1639 (The gun safety imitative) in Washington state is an example. It was financed in a big way by out of state money. It failed to pass the requirements to even get on the ballot but was allowed by a Liberal judge. It will pass and is the biggest lie yet by the elite left!

4 counties in the entire state carry the vote because the Republicans are too _______ to vote! (You fill in the blank!)

This makes WA ripe for take over by the left no matter the issue. This will go down as a test case for other states with similar demographics!

I'm sure it is the same everywhere. frown.gif

The NRA should do more funding than trying to put their name out front. The NRA on the west coast is as popular as the klan in Compton. Taking a note from the Bloomberg playbook, set up & organize then sit back. His red brigade cries and shouts their way to media darlingshood. A testimony how a firearm saved a mom and her kids or an old man living alone, ect. Especially crimes that happened in Seattle proper.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top