JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also seriously wonder what impact, if any this is having on our military. Are they cutting back on training because of ammo shortages?

I doubt this affects military, they have there own plant. Plus contracts.

There isn't really a shortage, same ammo as before, just greater demand.

I doubt this affects military, they have there own plant. Plus contracts.

There isn't really a shortage, same ammo as before, just greater demand.
They're just scurrying to meet demand after their initial refusal... i guess they were sour ammo prices dropped so low after 2016.:s0103:

Anyone else have concerns that one conglomerate owns so much ammo manufacturing?

I have those concerns and I have mentioned it before (Online and offline.) in firearm related products and in MANY other things that we use on a daily basis.

Old Lady Cate

I am concerned about Facebook and Twitter controlling so much media. Why would I want ammo production that concentrated. Yes. I am concerned. Now what?

I agree with you.

I do not use Twitter or Fakebook (And many other popular platforms!) but those companies and other media outlets have such a HOLD on 'programmed' people and their programs (Boob tube!).

People can't see the forest from the trees sometimes when it comes to what they USE in social media and on who they watch/listen to on a daily basis.

They don't call IT programming for no reason!

Cate

Nosler here in Bend, Oregun is hiring now. They can't keep up with the demand and I support local Northwest business to help reduce the monopoly of Vista and others. Think of the company perks and benefits they offer to Reloading junkies!

I'm tempted to move down there just for that... just gotta wonder how well they pay since living expenses have gone up so much in the area...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top