JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought I lost a Benchmade had to retrace my steps almost a year and kinda gave up. I was talking to my son about the last time I saw it and it was when we were out for salmon and he needed it to cut some braid. I asked him to humor me and check his Grunden's and sure enough there it was in his pocket!

I thought I lost a Benchmade had to retrace my steps almost a year and kinda gave up. I was talking to my son about the last time I saw it and it was when we were out for salmon and he needed it to cut some braid. I asked him to humor me and check his Grunden's and sure enough there it was in his pocket!
You need to buy a couple Moras for fishing trip duty. Cheap , handy , easily replaced.

I chased a $50 streamlight for days (a week maybe) , after I dropped it in Chevy suburban engine compartment. Digging around the skid plate , flats of the frame, etc. Dug around in snow ,waited for the snow to melt and looked on the ground again.

Gone . Sometimes when you drop something a couple feet straight down, the universe just erases it from existence.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top