JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
440C? I'd send it to Luvthemknives at YouTube n' have him send it in to be tested. He'd do it, and all you'd have to do is cover shipping it to him. He has a friend that tests batches of blade steels for his YT channel. It's probably 3cr.

440C? I'd send it to Luvthemknives at YouTube n' have him send it in to be tested. He'd do it, and all you'd have to do is cover shipping it to him. He has a friend that tests batches of blade steels for his YT channel. It's probably 3cr.
I will actually do that! Thanks for the tip after I send it I will follow up with the results

It sure looks like an exact copy of a Microtech Combat Troodon Clip point, which is an American company. The shape of the handle is exactly the same, and they even copied the shape of the pocket clip. It is almost certainly a made in China copy, and the choice of 440c is another tell, as that is a very common steel for cheap Chinese knives. To be clear, I'm not saying that 440c is a bad steel, just that the totality of the features here pretty much guarantees Chicom manufacture

Screenshot_20230902_174142_Chrome.jpg

The blades I carry are made in the USA and the price point reflects that. Not knocking knives that are made out of the country. I just try to support "Made in America" by Americans as much as I can.

The blades I carry are made in the USA and the price point reflects that. Not knocking knives that are made out of the country. I just try to support "Made in America" by Americans as much as I can.
I have two Benchmade knives that are my go to.
But then I found out about that whole Benchmade anti gun thing. I went to look for a USA made knife to replace but wow are they expensive. Im stuck with my pre-incident Benchmades.

Never liked their stuff.. Their Ascent series was probably the worst knives for ergonomics and blade deployment. Slick handles and ackward to open. It's like nobody even held one before they started production.

I have two Benchmade knives that are my go to.
But then I found out about that whole Benchmade anti gun thing. I went to look for a USA made knife to replace but wow are they expensive. Im stuck with my pre-incident Benchmades.
Yea Benchmade is not a gun friendly company. I don't own any more Benchmades. Those used to be my go to knives as well.

Now I strictly carry fixed blades. I think I own a few folders but they mainly just roll around in the center consoles of my trucks.

These knives are really well built and holds and edge quite well. The mechanism is strung and has not gotten worse over time. I met him in Astoria driving by, and he spent lots of time talking to me. Really nice guy and I appreciated him. I would buy again from him!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews