JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was out and about in seaside today and there was a man selling knifes out of the back of his truck (I know) I'm not sussposed to talk to strangers. but he has these knifes that feel well made. Parts ordered in America, finish Is good action is crazy good the saftey is amazing. 440c steel. Has anyone herd of these knifes trenchtek?He has sold and it has contracts with police ,coast guard, boarder patrol. How do you guys feel about these knifes?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Nothing except their website.

I tried reading through some of it but gave up without really gleaning any info about much. Their "truth through transparency" page might contain specific details about actual construction... somewhere in the 30 pages of run-on blathering... but I ran out of patience trying to find it. 🤣

They appear to be on the mid spendy side, but ordering is only through submitting a call back request (he'll call you directly within 48hrs), take your order and make "secure payment" over the phone.

I think NOT!

That looks like an AliExpress Special. "Assembled in America" maybe? But I doubt it. If I had to guess, he just ordered a few cases and requested they stamp TRENCHTEK on the clip. Looks like the handles and button are made out of Hot Wheels cars (zamac - a mix of aluminum, magnesium, and copper... and sometimes lead).

Police Contracts?? Hey, these days who knows... lol

Last Edited:
So I was out and about in sea side today and there was a man selling knifes out of the back of his truck (I know) I'm not sussposed to talk to strangers but he has these knifes that feel well built made in "America" action is crazy good the saftey is amazing. 440c steel. Has anyone herd of these knifes? Herd of the guy who makes em? He was claiming he had some contracts with police ect

View attachment 1480202 View attachment 1480203 View attachment 1480204 View attachment 1480205
The guy with the pink construction paper signs?
Lol. I saw thew in Garibaldi last Sunday.
Reminded me of the swap meet crap from the late 80's

That's cheaper than the website.

Phuk it , I can barely buy dinner for a hundo these days. Good enough
Depends. The small is an even huny.. up to 125 for the "large" in that style. Doesn't exactly seem like a great gypsy truck bed deal, but to each their own. 👍

(Spear point and tanto also available.. same price points)

You wont get a Benchmade for that price but congrats, this ones a bonafied street knife is kinda cool in its own right.

so I did a quick search for OTF knife laws for Oregon and the first link I check shows a picture of one saying its from northwestfirearms.com
Wonder if the owner knows about this.

Selection_002.jpg

Depends. The small is an even huny.. up to 125 for the "large" in that style. Doesn't exactly seem like a great gypsy truck bed deal, but to each their own. 👍

(Spear point and tanto also available.. same price points)
Rest assured these are definitely not cheap off knifes. I've actually spoke with the owner and he stands behind his product and is willing to awnser a million questions there no pressure to buy.

Rest assured these are definitely not cheap off knifes. I've actually spoke with the owner and he stands behind his product and is willing to awnser a million questions there no pressure to buy.
I never commented on the quality or price point based on their quality. I have no way of knowing.
I was only responding to the comment that said the roadside price was lower than the website's... which ranges from $100-$125 depending on size... so $100 off the truck may or may not be all that great of a deal.

Just informational purposes for those that may not elect to price check their website on their own... and inform that the website offers several different blade options all at the same price points. That's all.... :s0155:

Absolutely! I really appreciate you're input! I was just assureing people that for the price point they are well built knifes and my apologies if I came off any other way :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews