JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
REDNECKS!?!?

Looks like 3 grown men acting like children to me. That video nicely captures a felony armed robbery. All persons in the video were acting badly. I take no sides here. Dude with the gun did have legal cause to draw but taking the camera was illegal.

Yes there are Rednecks north of the border. I know a few but they don't generally drive Toyota Tundra's. Podunk posers with bad attitudes is what I see.

After I watched the video I did a quick search to see if it had already been posted and/or discussed. Yielded no results on this forum. Should have googled it I guess.
So, like i said, decided to share.
Next time I'll google first. Definitely fake/staged.

Last Edited:
I thought it was quite strange, even if they should be acting, that while he's drawn down on the one guy, the girl casually walks toward the guy filming. Clearly not afraid.

If it was for real, the yuppie should not have put his girl in the line of fire between himself and redneck. Also, should be titled stupid yuppie could have been owned by rednecks. Dead end gravel road, in ragtop, with girl, two pissed renecks in 4x4 ? could have had guns...not a smart move.

+1 thinking it's staged.

If not, the yuppie's actions were horrible considering he was carrying. He participated in the "road rage" imho. He and his gal participated with the rednecks until there was a gun situation.

Last, who would drag a gal into that situation?

If it is real, the "redneck" guys need to just drive their Toyota off a cliff and do the world a favor. We dont need idots like them cluttering up the gene pool. And as for the guy in the BMW, good for him that he drew down on them to protect himself and his girlfriend, but I think he was just as much a part of that as the other guys. If he wanted to diffuse the situation, he should have drove to the local sheriffs office and lead the idiots there.

I am all for drawing your weapon on someone to protect yourself or others, but only as a last resort. Once you draw the gun, you'd better be ready to shoot someone dead, and once you pull the trigger you cant take it back.

If it is real, the "redneck" guys need to just drive their Toyota off a cliff and do the world a favor. We dont need idots like them cluttering up the gene pool. And as for the guy in the BMW, good for him that he drew down on them to protect himself and his girlfriend, but I think he was just as much a part of that as the other guys. If he wanted to diffuse the situation, he should have drove to the local sheriffs office and lead the idiots there.

I am all for drawing your weapon on someone to protect yourself or others, but only as a last resort. Once you draw the gun, you'd better be ready to shoot someone dead, and once you pull the trigger you cant take it back.
**** if you ask me neither of them need be in my gene pool. They were both acting poorly. Beemer boy was being just as much of an *** as the so called rednecks and he definitely had a superiority complex coupled with a bad attitude.

+1 defending himself
+1 driving to the sheriffs
+1 can't take it back so be prepared

Everything said and done though, in that situation on a dead end gravel road would I have drawn on them? Absolutely because life was clearly endangered by 2 men, one of them with a weapon.

This almost happened to me several years ago. I was driving my girls accord with her and thise 3 guys pulled up next to us on the freeway and were joking about something and my bubblegum girlfriend (I should say EX now) flipped them off. They freaked out and started swerving at me going 55 on the freeway, then got behind me and were tailgating the **** out of me, then pulled in front of me and started slamming on his breaks. I tried to get away and took the next exit, they followed me and I thought I wasn't going to have a choice. I had my beretta on me and I turned a couple more times, they followed and I pulled over, but instead of pulling over they took off. That was the closest I ever came to pulling my gun. Thinking back I should have called the police, cause if they pulled over and I pulled my gun it would have been me in jail.
But I've seen people do this same thing to a car next to me that had an old asian couple in it. Just a couple of rednecks being racist. I followed them and was about the call 911 when they turned and left them alone.

I like to think I'm a little country, but I hate rednecks

Nothing wrong with Rednecks unless they fit the stereo type to closely. If they are ignorant, racist, and angry they don't deserve to breath my air. You'll find that many of them do not fit this mold though.

Nothing wrong with Rednecks unless they fit the stereo type to closely. If they are ignorant, racist, and angry they don't deserve to breath my air. You'll find that many of them do not fit this mold though.

Just a little history? The term "Redneck" originated with the W. Virginia coal miners when they were horribly abused by mine owners, about 100 years ago.

They decided to unionize and at the time they needed to. There were no labor laws or controls such as OSHA. They died in those mines from all sorts of dangers. They also "owed their souls to the company store."

Thousands of them died fighting the corrupt sheriffs and state police who had been bought off by the mine owners. The mine owners also hired private security which was just a bunch of thugs. The miners fought, with guns, in the hills and thousands on both sides died.

The term redneck came from these miners wearing red bandannas as the "secret" code that they were in solidarity.

The term stuck, and then began to apply to others who were country boys, but the original rednecks with the red bandannas were fine people.

[/rant]

$.02

Worst part this video is the fact that the BMW driver not only lead them on, allowing them to follow, when he could have easily evaded the truck. Taunting them all the way down a dead end road he obviously knew about, stopping and drawing a firearm. This could be considered an ambush. He took the law into his own hands, purposely menacing the guys in the truck with a firearm (who were wrong too for what they were doing) Taking the video camera and the truck keys whould have crossed a line. Mabey take the video from the camera as evidence and tossing the keys off the cliff or far into the bushes but the way they did it crossed too many lines.

Oh well its fake so doesnt matter but damn lol

Just a little history? The term "Redneck" originated with the W. Virginia coal miners when they were horribly abused by mine owners, about 100 years ago.

They decided to unionize and at the time they needed to. There were no labor laws or controls such as OSHA. They died in those mines from all sorts of dangers. They also "owed their souls to the company store."

Thousands of them died fighting the corrupt sheriffs and state police who had been bought off by the mine owners. The mine owners also hired private security which was just a bunch of thugs. The miners fought, with guns, in the hills and thousands on both sides died.

The term redneck came from these miners wearing red bandannas as the "secret" code that they were in solidarity.

The term stuck, and then began to apply to others who were country boys, but the original rednecks with the red bandannas were fine people.

[/rant]

$.02

Yep I knew that but always good to educate others.

[/rant]

$.02

Yep, and as they say...history repeats it's self.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top