JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that would be the closest i have ever been to applauding him, he does deserve some kudos for that one though. at the same time, something does feel very wrong about that though.

Piers is a mouth attached to a weather vane. All this means is that he senses the wind may be changing. All clowns like him are nothing more than bell weathers for their market share. In that, at least they have some usefulness.

I highly doubt he will change his opinion any time soon. If he does not keep following the lamestream medias obamanation worshiping agenda, his lame show will actually get cancelled.

Well I'll be dipped in sheep stuff! This only goes to show that even the anointed one, the great messiah is loosing his grip on the left arching media. Boy done did piss the AP off, but good. They didn't give two spits about anything else, but THIS has their panties all bunched up:woot:

Wow - the brit is a better actor than I thought - apparently he has no true opinion of his own just the one his employers tell him to have. Still should be thrown out of the country - oh wait now that he spoke out against the admin it just might happen...

QUIT
Just quit even looking at his videos and he will disappear.

Every time you link his crap or click on his videos he become relevant again

Just stop!
:s0054::s0054::s0054:
:bash:

Piers is a mouth attached to a weather vane. All this means is that he senses the wind may be changing. All clowns like him are nothing more than bell weathers for their market share. In that, at least they have some usefulness.
I'm sure he stuck his finger in the wind on this one but I think he has a hair up his English bottom on guns no matter what public opinion is.

Piers Morgan is nothing more than an bubblegum with lips from hence he speaks. He is a pudgy English f-stick who speaks with a lisp, has no weiner, and was breast fed 'till his 16th b-day from a wet nurse because he dried his mama out when he was 12. Peirs Morgan is only concerned with impressing worthless NYC elitists at their stupid cocktail parties, while he pockets as many cheetos as he can, while double-dipping the potato chips he stuffs his mouth with..... Uuuggghhh. :s0131:

I woke up to bill maher show this morning and Michael moor was on it, I almost shot up my tv. Freaking idiots they can't get it through their minds that these laws won't do crap about keeping guns out of criminals hands.

i cant believe bill maher claims to have a legitimate political discussion and invites michael moore to his show more than once buy hey, thats a liberal for you.

In this brief (and recent) video, I think even Piers is concerned about recent events within the IRS and the Justice Department.

You know things are bad when even Piers Morgan can see the over-reach by .gov.

I woke up to bill maher show this morning and Michael moor was on it, I almost shot up my tv. Freaking idiots they can't get it through their minds that these laws won't do crap about keeping guns out of criminals hands.

I don't openly wish ill will on anyone but if Michael Moore was to be hit by a train tomorrow I would wonder how much the damage to the engine will cost to repair.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top