JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
12 inch barrel sbr, permanently attached brake. 20200516_081224.jpg

20200516_081231.jpg 20200516_081210.jpg 20200516_081159.jpg 20200516_081155.jpg

Last Edited:
That stock looks familiar. Folds, telescopes and reduces recoil, right? Will it fit a Saiga12?

It's a few parts put together.

There's the stock furniture itself that has some recoil absorption.

The folding mechanism + stock adapter.

Then just add any AR-15 buffer tube, end plate, and castle nut. (note: you don't need the spring or buffer normally associated with a AR-15 buffer tube/stock. You're only using the tube as a stock adapter)

I had to add this part as well to my VEPR-12 to make it accept a stock other than the fixed tube stock that was pinned in place. (had to drill out the pins to remove the original fixed stock)

The rest of the recoil reduction comes from the muzzle brake.

Last Edited:
Never heard that was a issue for other users.
I've witnessed it in competition guns. One guy blew off the muzzle brake itself from a stuck wad, luckily no barrel damage other than the threads were ruined. That was with a much shorter muzzle brake too. That thing is nearly 6"?

Just curious is all.

I'm curious if the 12-80 has any ammunition requirements?

I've witnessed it in competition guns. One guy blew off the muzzle brake itself from a stuck wad, luckily no barrel damage other than the threads were ruined. That was with a much shorter muzzle brake too. That thing is nearly 6"?

Just curious is all.

I'm curious if the 12-80 has any ammunition requirements?
Includes 2 springs, designed and tested by Kvar. I don't see any issues from users.

I look forward to hearing any results if and when you put some various rounds through it!

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top