JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember after the collapse of the USSR people were waiting as long as ten hours for ONE ROLL of toilet paper in a half mile long line. This was back when that society was full of people who were close, who helped each other. Not our society of selfish, self-centered, self-important Twittering Twits.

Of course, it WILL be worse here. Not if, just when.

I believe I am tied with Blitzkrieg in this dept. Also, two bucket-toilets with seats, and the same amount of paper towels, always. Large supply of Anti Monkey Butt body wipes also.

Remember after the collapse of the USSR people were waiting as long as ten hours for ONE ROLL of toilet paper in a half mile long line. This was back when that society was full of people who were close, who helped each other. Not our society of selfish, self-centered, self-important Twittering Twits.

Of course, it WILL be worse here. Not if, just when.

I believe I am tied with Blitzkrieg in this dept. Also, two bucket-toilets with seats, and the same amount of paper towels, always. Large supply of Anti Monkey Butt body wipes also.

this is why as soon as i move into my new home, me and my girlfriend will be stocking up on everything. we have put aside a little over $2k to put into stored goods of all types and will be taking that shopping trip in a couple weeks.

I too have a stock of unscented baby wipes.. great for waterless "bathing". When our rural retreat home is finished will be stocking a lot more stuff

this is why as soon as i move into my new home, me and my girlfriend will be stocking up on everything. we have put aside a little over $2k to put into stored goods of all types and will be taking that shopping trip in a couple weeks.

Use coupons and watch sales papers this will help turn your $2k into $3k or even $4K of buying power

They is an outlet place by The Place to Shoot in Jantzen Beach that had amazing pricing, better than Costco on paper goods. I am talking $7 per one of those giant packs of TP. I thought it was mislabeled. Unfortunately, I was leaving TPTS and only had my car and not my van lol. TP stacked in the back I tell you.

When it comes to that stuff it is all about storing SPACE. At least it isn't heavy, so attics work well. Think paper and freeze dried ^UP^ (also not temp fragile) and canned goods/ammo DOWN :)

What? no one has made a three shells joke yet? I am so disappointed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_Man_(film)#Setting

While I get the normal stockpile toilet paper idea... I tend to prefer the bidet shower and to save TP for times where you're out in the field and the bidet is impractical. Unless you're making more TP, 60gals probably won't be enough.

As with most things, wiping your *** is a technology that goes back to right after the invention of prostitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads