JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellas (and ladies),

By brother in law is a certified Utah Concealed Carry permit instructor. Utah CCP's are good in something like 33 or 34 states (maybe more now, you can Google what states honor it). Anyhow, he's planning a trip up here to visit, and I'm talking to him about possibly teaching a class for me, and anyone else I can get. Cost is $65 plus $50 for Utah state fees. So around $115, I figured it would be nice to have the class somewhere we can have pizza and keep it a pretty chill environment, easier to ask questions, without feeling stupid etc. class is like 3 hours long. If this is something you may be interested in let me know ASAP (he needs to order paperwork etc). You don't need a firearm as there is no "live fire" portion of the class (That's not say we won't be doing any shooting afterwards) Below is a link to his website.

Home - Wagner Shooting Strategies
<broken link removed>

Date will be April 12th 6:30-10:00 (more likely to be over around 9ish)
Pizza will be served.

If you know anyone else that may be interested feel free to pass this along.
If you have any questions contact Steve (my brother in law) He's a real nice, and easy going guy.

Disclaimer: I am not getting anything for this, and I will also be paying full price, just wanted to throw this out there in the event anyone is interested.

Take care, and carry on!

April 12 6:30pm - 10:00pm? Or are you talking AM?

Defiantly PM
was told that it will more likely end around 9-9:30 PM

He is asking that anyone planning on attending to register on his site (link listed above) to save a seat, and give him an idea of how many will be there. Hell, I'd like to know how much PIZZA I will be eating.

Ok. I am looking at the registration form and I see the $65.00 fee to register but not for the additional $50 ish dollars for the Utah paperwork.

It appears there is a way to contact him direct. I will try that approach.

Thanks for posting this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads