JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picture 079.jpg
Triumph Motorcycle - Model is Speed Triple in the proper Roulette Green color

Picture 079.jpg

Mine came from my first fun car, a 2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V. The color was black. If I went by my first car my name would be rd00metro, but hey at least it was the four banger. Funny enough though is I'm back in a metro though this time its a 93 and a 3 cylinder. It sucks growing up and realizing you have to pay for more than a car, insurance, and gas.

Mine ain't great, but at least it's original. I was playing a game with my brother and trying to set my name to BadMotherF***er (a la Pulp Fiction), and once I got to BadMot he just blurted out "are you trying to type Bad Motel?" I said no, but we both agreed it was a pretty good gamertag and I've never looked back.

I like this thread because I'm glad most people at least have some reason for their names. I play a good amount of online games and I see a lot of B@tTl3RapEZors8461 out there. Who wants to be that guy?

Well- bikejunkie is from the fact that I currently own 2 road bikes, a cyclocross bike, a mountain bike, a tandem, a crappy camp bike made from spare parts, and a motorcycle. I'm currently short 1 mountain bike, as I sold my wife's to my best friend and her new one hasn't come in yet. I won't even talk about the amount of money I have spent on bikes- I'll just suffice it to say that some people buy a boat...I commute by motorcycle nearly every day, and ride my bikes about 150 miles/week

When you find yourself standing in a Harley showroom, and are drawn to the most beautiful motorcycle you have ever seen, your wife proclaiming you are nuts for even thinking about buying it, the salesman is very encouraging and all common sense is long gone, it's only later that you realize that your in a midlife crisis.
Looking back, it would have been cheaper to find a younger woman and put her up in a nice apartment while you get through this period in your life.
But then again, a 1998 Heritage Springer is pretty cool.
First initial, first four letters in last name and year of Harley. My advice, stay away from Harley dealerships.

Looking back, it would have been cheaper to find a younger woman and put her up in a nice apartment while you get through this period in your life.

I haven't bought a car, motorcycle, house, TV, etc in many, many years to try and impress a female.

Long ago I learned it was toys for me only.

A confident, sometimes arrogant, attitude for success with women. That is why you see the guy in the Dodge Dart with the hot babe and the guy with the new Mercedes is all alone, or more descriptively 'lonely.' (Although 'alone' is better than than the company of most people nowadays anyway).

A lot of the mid-life crisis BS is a crap description cooked up by dream killers (women) who don't want you to have toys and a fun life. They want you settled, secure and boring; then of course they eventually want 1/2.

There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch, words I've lived by since I was about 12 when my dad gave me Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

Hmmmmm, just browsing around and I found this thread. Happened to notice your handle.

Are you the same TANSTAAFL that writes on muzzleloadingforum.com?

tac, the same tac who also writes on muzzleloadingforum.com

When I was a kid I picked up different kinds of stuff from wherever and my brothers ended up giving me the nickname pakrat. The 57 is the year I was born. I still have an old pair of Durafiber snow skis from 38yrs ago with that nickname on them.

As in one of the finest dedicated duck hunting boats ever designed. A dedicated duck boat that can disappear in the swamp and to a certain extent open water.

Boy i wish i was not force to sell my first Thunder Bay 13.5....

Akathepriest - Eh,, started playing world of warcraft and decided I really liked playing the Priest class. So I wanted to use Priest, then The Priest, and both were taken. So I came up with Akathepriest and then people just call me Aka from now on I guess...

I was having a debate with some friends over who would be least likely to be suspected as being the devil and therefore most likely to be the devil.I came up with LL and won the debate.

I autocross my '08 Toyota Corolla, and try as I might, I still run over some cones from time to time.
After a particularly bad run, my wife called me a cone killer for running through a wall and taking out three or four.... Understeer is a paid sometimes...
The name has stuck ever since.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads