JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No laws broken. The guns went from Germany solely to the USA exactly as described in the documents. THEN they went to Colombia. Prove they didn't open the boxes in the USA.

Kind of like proving you didn't have a trigger lock on that pistol you sold.

If I were Sig I would refuse to provide arms to any German entity and any provided to NATO comes with requirement that they can not be used by Germans. In fact the best way for the firearms community is to tells these Governments to go do it themselves and buy Russian and Chinese crap because no one is providing you anymore.
Might be interesting to see how long the government stands when they have no arms or bullets.

considering how draconian Europe as a whole is getting I'm surprised that a new Hilter hasn't risen. Only a matter of time now.

If I were Sig I would refuse to provide arms to any German entity and any provided to NATO comes with requirement that they can not be used by Germans. In fact the best way for the firearms community is to tells these Governments to go do it themselves and buy Russian and Chinese crap because no one is providing you anymore.
Might be interesting to see how long the government stands when they have no arms or bullets.

considering how draconian Europe as a whole is getting I'm surprised that a new Hilter hasn't risen. Only a matter of time now.

The problem is, money talks. Businesses exist to make money and .gov or .goverschnitzel contracts are where its at for big sums of guaranteed money.

"The problem is, money talks. Businesses exist to make money and .gov or .goverschnitzel contracts are where its at for big sums of guaranteed money. "

True that. That is until the said government takes over and pushed the private owners out. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see that soon over there.

"The problem is, money talks. Businesses exist to make money and .gov or .goverschnitzel contracts are where its at for big sums of guaranteed money. "

True that. That is until the said government takes over and pushed the private owners out. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see that soon over there.

Absolutely. The more of those companies that come here to set up shop, the better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top