Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Urban Hunting

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by nwwoodsman, Jan 26, 2013.

1. nwwoodsman

nwwoodsman Vernonia Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

2. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Yeah where I live we have resident geese and state law says it is a crime to kill them, I mean a real serious fine and possible jail time. They are really brave too, the ignorant things, when you going into work getting cocky and try to chase you they scare a lot of people and I laugh, people ask me why I think it is funny, but I do not say anything, besides if you are scared of geese you deserved to be chased, they don't get it. Liberal embysols.

But in the back of my mind, I am laughing because I am thinking you dumbarses keep re-populating and waddling around like you own the place, when shtf one of the first things I am going to do is kill a bunch of you stupid geese and enjoy every bit of that nice tender meat.

3. Fisher Bill

Fisher Bill Tigard Member

I have two different sized live animal traps in case we gets hungry...

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  4. tcs#1

tcs#1 oregon Member

I was thinking about this same thing just the other day...If I was hungry and really needed to eat I have squirrels, pigeons and crows right outside my door all killable with a well placed pellet....Less than a mile down the road access to plenty of geese, enough of them get close enough with some cheap popcorn to take out with a stick, sling-shot or again a well placed pellet ( No need to waste valuable ammo) With patience, along the creek out side of town, beaver, muskrats, possums and the occasional deer, trapped or taken with a well placed 22LR or hornet bullet one does not have to go hungry by any means and I truly believe that all laws become null and void if one is starving and just trying to feed himself and/or family

5. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

The one thing I can say is if it comes down to it there is plenty to eat out there!!!! I have told my family dont ask what it is just eat it.
    I grew up in Far East Asia and South America. I know I can and probably have eaten anything you could possibly think of.
    I just hope long pork doesnt end up on the menu.
    Oh and someone needs to teach the guy in the article how to shoot!!!

6. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

:funnypoint::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: no kidding

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You and your buddy Obama eh!

8. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

not my buddy he would have been eaten over there!!!! In Hawaii where he supposedly went to school is ne of the places long pork term was developed.

9. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Build a hide so that the report of a 22LR is muffeled

10. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

OMG!! What a bunch of Mindless Pap. Coming from the "Stranger" news reporters I give that a rating of 1 on a scale of 1-10. :club: Highly unlikely this story is true. I only say this because I frequent Seattle far to often to know the veggie loving, make love not war, don't spank your kids city it is. The idiot who wrote the story is only looking for ratings and to ruffle some ones feathers.