JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this article while researching rabbit killin'. Thought this might be a good read for the living around Portland and Seattle. Pretty sure he broke a few laws but when the SHTF, who cares?

The Urban Hunt by Brendan Kiley - Seattle Features - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

Yeah where I live we have resident geese and state law says it is a crime to kill them, I mean a real serious fine and possible jail time. They are really brave too, the ignorant things, when you going into work getting cocky and try to chase you they scare a lot of people and I laugh, people ask me why I think it is funny, but I do not say anything, besides if you are scared of geese you deserved to be chased, they don't get it. Liberal embysols.

But in the back of my mind, I am laughing because I am thinking you dumbarses keep re-populating and waddling around like you own the place, when shtf one of the first things I am going to do is kill a bunch of you stupid geese and enjoy every bit of that nice tender meat.

I was thinking about this same thing just the other day...If I was hungry and really needed to eat I have squirrels, pigeons and crows right outside my door all killable with a well placed pellet....Less than a mile down the road access to plenty of geese, enough of them get close enough with some cheap popcorn to take out with a stick, sling-shot or again a well placed pellet ( No need to waste valuable ammo) With patience, along the creek out side of town, beaver, muskrats, possums and the occasional deer, trapped or taken with a well placed 22LR or hornet bullet one does not have to go hungry by any means and I truly believe that all laws become null and void if one is starving and just trying to feed himself and/or family

The one thing I can say is if it comes down to it there is plenty to eat out there!!!! I have told my family dont ask what it is just eat it.
I grew up in Far East Asia and South America. I know I can and probably have eaten anything you could possibly think of.
I just hope long pork doesnt end up on the menu.
Oh and someone needs to teach the guy in the article how to shoot!!!

The one thing I can say is if it comes down to it there is plenty to eat out there!!!! I have told my family dont ask what it is just eat it.
I grew up in Far East Asia and South America. I know I can and probably have eaten anything you could possibly think of.

:s0113::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140: no kidding

You and your buddy Obama eh!

Found this article while researching rabbit killin'. Thought this might be a good read for the living around Portland and Seattle. Pretty sure he broke a few laws but when the SHTF, who cares?

The Urban Hunt by Brendan Kiley - Seattle Features - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

OMG!! What a bunch of Mindless Pap. Coming from the "Stranger" news reporters I give that a rating of 1 on a scale of 1-10. :s0012: Highly unlikely this story is true. I only say this because I frequent Seattle far to often to know the veggie loving, make love not war, don't spank your kids city it is. The idiot who wrote the story is only looking for ratings and to ruffle some ones feathers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top