JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pro Tip: Get you a purpley or lime green one. Everyone and their brother has black which makes it hard to keep track of yours on a busy range. And black ones are also hard to find in a black range bag (if your bag is black). :)

A0D6CA6D-9BF3-4BDE-9E8A-5767BFF10F56.gif

I have bought a few UpLulas over the years. I have 4 StripLULAs, 3 Pistol UPLULAs, two M14/M1A, and two AK47/Galil ones. I also have one AR15 LULA loader as well.

They make even the tightest magazines easy to load.

They save your thumb.

They reduce (minutely) wear on the feed lips.

They work across multiple platforms.

They last for years (mine is 7 years old and gets used at least 3 times per week, and is going strong).

They hang easily from your belt by adding a small clip.

All this for $35!

Don't wait, just get one. Ten years from now the few dollars you might save waiting for a sale amortized over that decade amounts to peanuts.

Can you tell I like them?

Oh, do as I did, get a pink one. No self-respecting man will ever steal if from you! The ladies on the other hand ....

And pink is easy to find in a dark gear bag

Pro Tip: Get you a purpley or lime green one. Everyone and their brother has black which makes it hard to keep track of yours on a busy range. And black ones are also hard to find in a black range bag (if your bag is black). :)
Mine is orange! :)

I have to admit that I could not fully load my extended P365 mags without the Uplula! It was well worth the $30 I paid for it!

The standard maglula will work on single stack .380, 9mm and .45 as well as double stack mags.

I waited until classic firearms had a sale and bought one a different color for my wife so that she wouldn't take mine.

Definitely worth the money.

I got the orange one, because I really dislike the color orange. Makes it easy to find since it is the orange thing. Works beautifully but alas does not work for sten mags. I have to use the original sten loader

Be careful buying the low cost Uplulas on fleabay. I bought one for $25 and I am pretty sure it is a knockoff. The first clue was the order update said it was "Out of stock (orders already placed will be shipped on Friday)..". I did receive it but quickly noticed the metal finger that pushes the rounds down into the mag was weak and bending. I have several others that work great with no bending. A have to have item in your range bag if you want to save your fingers.

I have a dozen or more of magazines for every handgun I own.
The thing works beautifully for everything from .32 acp to .45 double stacks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top