JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I posted an ad today and the picture shows up as a link; instead of within the ad. The link does function and takes you to the picture.

I can upload a photo, but there's not even an option to insert (or add) it, let alone a link even showing

Just posted an ad and encountered the same issue. Tried copy and paste, too, but that didn't do it either.

lol personally, i dont put any sauce on a steak. just a light coat of olive oil, hawaiian salt(similar to rock salt but different), coarse ground pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. cook it in the traeger, put a little piece of butter on it toward the end and take it off at 145*-150*

sometimes i'll sautee onions and eat those with it.

if i am eating like french fries or tots with it yeah, i might dip a piece or two in ketchup but definately not the last couple bites.

IF there is leftover steak, i slice it and sear it in my cast iron and eat it with eggs which then i put ketchup on it for breakfast

:eek:

It get's "better", here's your new cell mate! :D

View attachment 383680

View attachment 383643

No worries!!! At least "she'll" be on the bottom!

IMG_1087.JPG

lol personally, i dont put any sauce on a steak. just a light coat of olive oil, hawaiian salt(similar to rock salt but different), coarse ground pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. cook it in the traeger, put a little piece of butter on it toward the end and take it off at 145*-150*

sometimes i'll sautee onions and eat those with it.

if i am eating like french fries or tots with it yeah, i might dip a piece or two in ketchup but definately not the last couple bites.

IF there is leftover steak, i slice it and sear it in my cast iron and eat it with eggs which then i put ketchup on it for breakfast

:eek:

Went to a buddies house for dinner on Saturday and his wife made a red wine reduction with mushrooms to dip our steak in. Holy SH!T that was good. :) My first thought was nope no way am I dipping my steak in that stuff but I had to try it to be a good boy. needless to say it was the bomb.

I mix Hienz 57 sauce with a little catsup and put just a tiny dip on the edge of a bite. Just fits my taste buds, we usually have sautéed mushrooms and onions on our steaks! Yummmmm!!!

I mix Hienz 57 sauce with a little catsup and put just a tiny dip on the edge of a bite. Just fits my taste buds, we usually have sautéed mushrooms and onions on our steaks! Yummmmm!!!

You better try that red wine reduction. I'm telling you brother I would have never guessed it was going to be that dang good.

Heinz = John Kerry... I wouldn't put it on YOUR wiener. Maybe Anthony Wiener.

Course garlic salt on steak... period. Anybody that does more probably cooks it well-done too. :rolleyes::p:p:p

But I gotta say for thin cut steak... butter seared then whiskey flambe is OK!! :D

Who can afford steak nowadays?

Yoshida's on game meat tho, yum.

Heinz = John Kerry... I wouldn't put it on YOUR wiener. Maybe Anthony Wiener.

Course garlic salt on steak... period. Anybody that does more probably cooks it well-done too. :rolleyes::p:p:p

But I gotta say for thin cut steak... butter seared then whiskey flambe is OK!! :D

Who can afford steak nowadays?

Yoshida's on game meat tho, yum.

I'll go with herbed/garlic butter on a steak any time - that, on steak is the shiznit. That red wine reduction does sound pretty fantastic though, probably has a flavor similar to Beef Bourguignon - which is pretty darn tasty itself.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top