JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
@Stomper I don't care if it is heinz you don't put ketchup on a steak!!! o_O

Decades ago I was traveling through TX on the way to the coast. Stopped in I think San Antonio. Nice high end steak house. Ordered the best steak on the menu and the girl asked me if I wanted ketchup. I at first thought it was her joking. Then started watching and a coupe people were actually doing it. I could not for the life of me understand paying that price for meat to throw ketchup on it. May as well go to a burger joint. :(:confused:

We've got a SERIOUS ISSUE here and you guys are yapping about steak, ketchup, REDUCTIONS?!?! :s0140:

This is serious! How else are we supposed to post photos of our steak sauce reductions if the photos won't post?! We're civilized people on this forum - we must make reductions!

:p

This is serious! How else are we supposed to post photos of our steak sauce reductions if the photos won't post?! We're civilized people on this forum - we must make reductions!

:p

Aren't you the one that puts ketchup on his wiener? Maybe Joe needs to get a "food" forum up here?

:s0112:

Fixed!

animals-smile_3379238k.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads