JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I posted an ad today and the picture shows up as a link; instead of within the ad. The link does function and takes you to the picture.

I can upload a photo, but there's not even an option to insert (or add) it, let alone a link even showing

Just posted an ad and encountered the same issue. Tried copy and paste, too, but that didn't do it either.

lol personally, i dont put any sauce on a steak. just a light coat of olive oil, hawaiian salt(similar to rock salt but different), coarse ground pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. cook it in the traeger, put a little piece of butter on it toward the end and take it off at 145*-150*

sometimes i'll sautee onions and eat those with it.

if i am eating like french fries or tots with it yeah, i might dip a piece or two in ketchup but definately not the last couple bites.

IF there is leftover steak, i slice it and sear it in my cast iron and eat it with eggs which then i put ketchup on it for breakfast

:eek:

It get's "better", here's your new cell mate! :D

View attachment 383680

View attachment 383643

No worries!!! At least "she'll" be on the bottom!

IMG_1087.JPG

lol personally, i dont put any sauce on a steak. just a light coat of olive oil, hawaiian salt(similar to rock salt but different), coarse ground pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. cook it in the traeger, put a little piece of butter on it toward the end and take it off at 145*-150*

sometimes i'll sautee onions and eat those with it.

if i am eating like french fries or tots with it yeah, i might dip a piece or two in ketchup but definately not the last couple bites.

IF there is leftover steak, i slice it and sear it in my cast iron and eat it with eggs which then i put ketchup on it for breakfast

:eek:

Went to a buddies house for dinner on Saturday and his wife made a red wine reduction with mushrooms to dip our steak in. Holy SH!T that was good. :) My first thought was nope no way am I dipping my steak in that stuff but I had to try it to be a good boy. needless to say it was the bomb.

I mix Hienz 57 sauce with a little catsup and put just a tiny dip on the edge of a bite. Just fits my taste buds, we usually have sautéed mushrooms and onions on our steaks! Yummmmm!!!

I mix Hienz 57 sauce with a little catsup and put just a tiny dip on the edge of a bite. Just fits my taste buds, we usually have sautéed mushrooms and onions on our steaks! Yummmmm!!!

You better try that red wine reduction. I'm telling you brother I would have never guessed it was going to be that dang good.

Heinz = John Kerry... I wouldn't put it on YOUR wiener. Maybe Anthony Wiener.

Course garlic salt on steak... period. Anybody that does more probably cooks it well-done too. :rolleyes::p:p:p

But I gotta say for thin cut steak... butter seared then whiskey flambe is OK!! :D

Who can afford steak nowadays?

Yoshida's on game meat tho, yum.

Heinz = John Kerry... I wouldn't put it on YOUR wiener. Maybe Anthony Wiener.

Course garlic salt on steak... period. Anybody that does more probably cooks it well-done too. :rolleyes::p:p:p

But I gotta say for thin cut steak... butter seared then whiskey flambe is OK!! :D

Who can afford steak nowadays?

Yoshida's on game meat tho, yum.

I'll go with herbed/garlic butter on a steak any time - that, on steak is the shiznit. That red wine reduction does sound pretty fantastic though, probably has a flavor similar to Beef Bourguignon - which is pretty darn tasty itself.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top