JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The gunbroker add post was "AR-22 barrel" from my emailed receipt. Was listed via a auction house stating widower was selling her husbands firearms collection. No details on this and the picture as best I can remember didnt specifically show the ejector. My assumption was it is a "standard" barrel , I bought a cmmg bolt once I wont the auction. there are absolutely no barrel mfg markings or anything that point to anyone.
The nitrating (sp) ont the barrel and the ejector match color. I'm thinking after talking to Tim that what will give it away is this area:
View attachment 1468264
If you do get any further information... I hope you'll follow up with us. The suspense and not knowing is killing me. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Who knows! Maybe it's some early prototype variation design from the CMMG history books(??) That would be cool.

If you do get any further information... I hope you'll follow up with us. The suspense and not knowing is killing me. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Who knows! Maybe it's some early prototype variation design from the CMMG history books(??) That would be cool.
Will do - The only reason I still have it is due to wanting to know what it is at this point. Already have a dedicated AR22 upper now so only get reminded about this barrel when I'm digging through my pile of parts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top