JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
purchased from Gunbroker years ago and have no idea what I have - anyone know? I need to figure out what BCG is needed.

22lr barrel.jpg 22lr barrel2.jpeg 22lr barrel1.jpeg

Last Edited:
Colt M4 22?
Definitely not, this is a full barrel assembly - all metal. Cant figure out what the additional "extractor" is and what bolt is needed. this fits a standard AR lower. - thanks for the reply, if nothing else it will make me confirm or validate what I think.

Definitely not, this is a full barrel assembly - all metal. Cant figure out what the additional "extractor" is and what bolt is needed. this fits a standard AR lower. - thanks for the reply, if nothing else it will make me confirm or validate what I think.
The metal doohickey is the ejector.

Maybe do a search in your email, and look for any marks to figure out what it is. Good luck! Let us know.

Definately one I haven't seen before. It's a proprietary extension for sure and will require a proprietary bolt as none of the standardized bolts could even be modified to mate with it.

I think @Wombat of Doom might be onto something. Taccom, JP and Nordic are the only ones I'm aware of that have used that type of bolt/ejector design. RRP maybe (?). I forget's.

I'm assuming there are no barrel markings (none mentioned), but then again... the barrel could be of "common" mfg and simply fitted with a custom extension... offering no clue, anyway.

How far back do gunbroker purchase records go? No chance of retreiving seller contact info? What about backtracking payment info... if a CC was used?

Simply asking the seller to refresh your memory of what it is would be my first approach.

Short of that... I would shoot an email with a photo to the above (Tac, JP, etc.). Since they have used similar designs it's highly likely they could identify who's that might be... if not one of theirs. "Know thy enemy (competition)", right?

Couldn't hurt.

Was purchased a couple of years ago from Gunbroker through an estate broker sale, single item listed as 22lr barrel no markings. I missed it wasnt a standard barrel and bid/won. Others were smarter than me as I was the only bid. I did contact the seller after I received it and asked if there was any info to be had. The Original owner had passed and his wife was selling off the firearms and had no knowledge of any of it. I doubt they actually asked her. it was $90 I likely threw away but since I bought it I still keep thinking I might figure it out - with some help ;)

Tim From Taccom confirmed it is not Nordic, Taccom, or JP. He added it a new one for him. So I'm still looking for info but it has been narrowed down.

Tim From Taccom confirmed it is not Nordic, Taccom, or JP. He added it a new one for him. So I'm still looking for info but it has been narrowed down.
Kinda figured. Conceptually similar, but not like any of theirs I've seen before. If it was a "mainstream" design you would think they could identify the competition, though.

It could very likely just be a garage job(?) I would guess though that when you bought it... the description must have given a MFG... or you probably wouldn't have bought it... right?

I'm at a loss.

The gunbroker add post was "AR-22 barrel" from my emailed receipt. Was listed via a auction house stating widower was selling her husbands firearms collection. No details on this and the picture as best I can remember didnt specifically show the ejector. My assumption was it is a "standard" barrel , I bought a cmmg bolt once I wont the auction. there are absolutely no barrel mfg markings or anything that point to anyone.
The nitrating (sp) ont the barrel and the ejector match color. I'm thinking after talking to Tim that what will give it away is this area:
1691709192166.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads