JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You may not have seen it yet. But Kahr just rolled out a new micro 9mm...... they call it the CM9. It is basically a cheaper version of the PM9, but has less machining, and uses conventional rifling instead of the polygonal rifling used in the PM series. I am very excited about this one because I have been wanting a PM9 for a long time, bit couldn't justify the 750 they want for it. Davidson's has the CM9 listed for about 450. Thats more like it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It is nearly time to renew my concealed weapons permit. After all that time I have carried 6 different guns. For me it all comes down to weight. At least at work anyway. I cannot do my work with a 2 pound firearm on my hip. I can get by with my Walther PPS .40. It is thin so it stays out of the way. It is around 23 ozs. which is about my limit for weight. But most of the time I carry my Sig P238, .380, about 16 ozs. I would like more rounds, I would like more firepower, but I cannot carry if I am too uncomfortable. With this Sig I rarely even know it is there. It shoots well at the range and it is better than nothing for a carry weapon. I usually put on the Walther for the weekends. I am considering the Taurus 709 Slim, or maybe the new Ruger 9mm. If I can get something similar to the Sig in a 9mm, I might go with that. This has all left me with a big box full of conceal holsters. You think you have the right gun so you have to buy the right holster, again and again.
Getting a custom holster for the PPS soon. I almost have one holster for each gun.

Draco AK pistol. A little big to hide in my bathing suit though.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Sold my Keltec P-32 and bought the Ruger Elsie Pee (LCP).

Traded my LCP with CT laser and kept my KT P-3AT

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Anyone carry one of these? Or the full size 3.8 for that matter? I've been interested in the xdm 3.8 for a little while and i just found they make a compact version and i think im in love. Comments?

I've been looking at the XDm 3.8 compact 9mm also for a ccw. Finally had a chance to hold one and also fell in love with it. It's now at the top of my must have list. I currently carry a Springfield XD 45 compact tactical 5" barrel, iwb, at about 3-3:30.

I've been looking at the XDm 3.8 compact 9mm also for a ccw. Finally had a chance to hold one and also fell in love with it. It's now at the top of my must have list. I currently carry a Springfield XD 45 compact tactical 5" barrel, iwb, at about 3-3:30.

hows that concealing the 5" xd? Im very interested in the xdm 3.8 compact in 40, not that i need to go to a 40 but i feel this need for more fire power. Where did you find one i really want to go hold one?

Not necessarily slimmer but a good little carry weapon. how about one of S&W chief 45's. They've kinda been under the radar for some time. Very accurate for compact 45 with no muzzle flip. some don't like the hoque grips but that easily be changed to "big dog" grips'. Don't forget the sig P245 either

i love the chiefs. handsome looking guns. well made and solid. owned a 908 in 9mm that looked the same but just a bit bigger.

I have been carrying a lcp, which is a compromise for size love that. Picking up a glock 23 with a tactical carry shirt and belly rig. Hate IWB or high ride waste rigs. Occasionally carry PT145 on ankle, not too bad, extra mags are PITA. What I like about the G23 is that my wife can shoot it and after much research its a nasty defense round with manageable recoil for men or ladies. BTW adding 2 round extensions to have same 15 round mags as full size...

Last Edited:
Draco AK pistol. A little big to hide in my bathing suit though.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Dean I love my draco too turned out great after all the work, makes a great trunk gun, using my lcp first to get to it! haha

Well, there's always a Wildey Survivor 5" in either 44 Auto Mag or 45 Win Mag. You can't get into the 45 Wildey Mag or 475 Wildey Mag until you get to an 8" barrel. I suppose it depends on whether you want to carry or concealed carry.

B-)

elsie

I have a full size Springer 1911, but it's too big.

I can drop my Seecamp .32 in my pocket all day long and no one knows it's there.

But - I'll admit - I'd trade them both for this:

<broken link removed>

(A S&W .44 with 2 5.8" barrel).

I switched primary carry from a Taurus Mill Pro SS .45 to a G23 .40 recently because of mag size mainly, both are reliable, good stopping power, and about the same accuracy from my hands. Anyone looking to trade a .38, .357 wheelgun for my .45 let me know its great just want a wheelgun for my wife, haha and don't worry if you want to trade a .357, I will only load .38's when my wife is shooting ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top