JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone see these in stores yet or get their hands on them? Can't seem to get a straight answer about if these are out or not, they look pretty awesome.

IMG_1125.jpeg

They are making their way to the market, was a couple on Gunbroker last week, sold well above MSRP.

Bi-Mart and Sportsman's are stocking Lipsey's dealers. Can always inquire about ordering…
So just of note, Lipsey's claims they will be offered as long as there's demand. So these are not a limited run, they'll be a regular catalog item. Meaning I can wait til their street price stabilizes and isn't at a premium. Looking forward to seeing one in person.

So just of note, Lipsey's claims they will be offered as long as there's demand. So these are not a limited run, they'll be a regular catalog item. Meaning I can wait til their street price stabilizes and isn't at a premium. Looking forward to seeing one in person.
Is this going to be well north of $800 , like the 640 pro? Or more realistic?

Is this going to be well north of $800 , like the 640 pro? Or more realistic?
$759 MSRP…

Have to wait until they're sitting on dealers shelves to determine where the pricing actually lands. First on the market went for 20%+ premium, just to be the first to have…

I'll wait. I'd go $600, maybe $650 if I felt I really needed it. This would be a nice to have…

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top