JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This happened back in the 1990s in the New England area and can be stopped for the most part by requiring adult safes. A 6 year old black boy blew the brains out of a 6 year old blond girl (With a 32 auto) the day after she said NO to him

What are you talking about,Dave?
There was 3 shootings in three days and the first one in about 5-6 days wasn't noticed until the guy left the house up at Diamond point.(he stayed in the house for a couple days after he shot his first victim)

Doesn't matter ,really. They antis will use it for fuel.
I see it as we need to be more diligent in watching out around ourselves.Carrying more if we need to help these type folks who were victimized.

I guess there was a building crew close to where the 19yo was shot.None had their guns with them when they saw him enter the house.

If the liberals wouldn't try to reform these POS' then we could cut down on these shootings. The guy up here and the guy in Port Orchard were destine to kill someone.
The poor kid in Bremerton was a lost soul,jumping from family member to family member.Most likely feeling as nobody wanted him. POS mother and father.

There will only be more of this as the economy drops off.
We will need our guns more than ever

This happened back in the 1990s in the New England area and can be stopped for the most part by requiring adult safes. A 6 year old black boy blew the brains out of a 6 year old blond girl (With a 32 auto) the day after she said NO to him

So you like the idea they have in Canada eh? Cops come by to inspect your safe and you have your gun out, so you have it improperly stored and get a felony for your efforts? Not for me. Laws will never stop those determined to use a gun in a crime, doesn't matter how old the person is or how well law abiding citizens are "inconvienced".

Maybe you need to think about freedom and personal responsibility in stead of making up another crime to trap people with.

Panaceas, pistols, politicians and Puyallup gun show…what a week!

PUYALLUP — It is shoulder-to-shoulder at the monthly Washington Arms Collectors’ gun show at the Puyallup fair grounds, where thousands of firearms owners are gathered at the end of a brutal week that has seen an accidental school shooting, a deliberate cop killing, and an interesting encounter between open carry advocates and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

<broken link removed>

PUYALLUP &#8212; It is shoulder-to-shoulder at the monthly Washington Arms Collectors' gun show at the Puyallup fair grounds, where thousands of firearms owners are gathered at the end of a brutal week that has seen an accidental school shooting, a deliberate cop killing, and an interesting encounter between open carry advocates and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

Shoulder to shoulder is right! Very crowded is an understatement. Nice show though

I actually went for the Aviation conference and then decided with some of my buddies to hit the gun show afterwards. Walked through both buildings looking for a Burris PEPR 1" QD to no avail. then I finally saw a PEPR mount and it was 30mm. Was a decent show though. Lots of nice stuff. Very crowded.

By the way, what's the legal deal on concealed in WA gun shows? I ended up just leaving my carry gun in the truck just in case but, the security at the door was asking. Just curious what the official law is.

I actually went for the Aviation conference and then decided with some of my buddies to hit the gun show afterwards. Walked through both buildings looking for a Burris PEPR 1" QD to no avail. then I finally saw a PEPR mount and it was 30mm. Was a decent show though. Lots of nice stuff. Very crowded.

By the way, what's the legal deal on concealed in WA gun shows? I ended up just leaving my carry gun in the truck just in case but, the security at the door was asking. Just curious what the official law is.

There is no law pertaining to Gun Shows...nevertheless the hosts for gun shows have sercurity ask people about their CCW because of the amount of negligent discharges there. Usually they ask you to unload the firearm and place a tag through the barrel (usually provided by the gun show) to limit the negligence of the firearms.

I haven't been to a gun show since 2006, so this may not be the case anymore but it was went I was. Too many knuckleheads showing off their carry piece or getting too focused on a trade that they discharge a round.

So you like the idea they have in Canada eh? Cops come by to inspect your safe and you have your gun out, so you have it improperly stored and get a felony for your efforts? Not for me. Laws will never stop those determined to use a gun in a crime, doesn't matter how old the person is or how well law abiding citizens are "inconvienced".

Maybe you need to think about freedom and personal responsibility in stead of making up another crime to trap people with.

No, I like the idea of making those who do not lock up their firearms get hung if they are used in a crime. If the homeowner does his best and they get stolen anyway, no penalty. I believe in responsibility

That one little girls life alone justifies what I just posted. I do care and you should, too

No, I like the idea of making those who do not lock up their firearms get hung if they are used in a crime. If the homeowner does his best and they get stolen anyway, no penalty. I believe in responsibility

That one little girls life alone justifies what I just posted. I do care and you should, too
So, lock yours up and leave the rest of us alone. No need for more laws.

I liked this I saw from someone on Facebook

gunowners.jpg

So, lock yours up and leave the rest of us alone. No need for more laws.

Agreed. I would never be able to live with myself if one of my firearms was stollen and used on another person. Nevertheless did you know that in Australia they have laws that if you do own firearms they may inspect them at any time? That's right, the police come and can inspect your stuff without a warrant just for simply owning a gun.

The ACT Firearms Registry is responsible for ensuring compliance with the ACT firearms legislation as well as the ACT prohibited weapons and articles legislation.

The ACT Firearms Registry provides the following services to the ACT community:

Advice on the relevant firearms and/or prohibited weapons and articles legislation.

Advice on eligibility requirements to obtain a firearm licence, firearm permit or prohibited weapon/article permit.

The issuing of firearms licences, firearm permits and prohibited weapon/article permits.

Advice on purchasing or disposing of firearms.

Advice on firearm storage.

Under the Firearms Act 1996, police have the power to conduct on-the-spot inspections for firearms and firearm licences as well as conduct storage inspections either by consent or without consent of the licence holder.

<broken link removed>

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I don't live in Australia!

I believe if you own guns you should be responsible enough to secure them from being tampered with or theft. Locked in safe (preferably) or very well hidden. Especially if you have kids. If your kid takes a pistol from your kitchen drawer and takes it to school you should be liable.

I don't want to see any law that makes 'having a safe if you own a gun' mandatory though. The law would just be twisted to persecute lawful gun owners.

There should be no law governing how or where you store your guns. However, if your method of storing your firearm makes it available to someone, someone who lacks proper judgment, such as a child, and this person takes your gun and shoots someone, I believe you should bear a certain about of liability for the situation.

I believe if you own guns you should be responsible enough to secure them from being tampered with or theft. Locked in safe (preferably) or very well hidden. Especially if you have kids. If your kid takes a pistol from your kitchen drawer and takes it to school you should be liable.

I don't want to see any law that makes 'having a safe if you own a gun' mandatory though. The law would just be twisted to persecute lawful gun owners.

+1

I agree.. this is what I am trying to say but I mean the hanging part.. stupid should hurt

Another school shooting, another failure of ‘Gun-free schools’ act

With last week’s shooting incident at a Bremerton-area elementary school fresh on everyone’s mind, today’s deadly shooting at an Ohio high school comes as one more reminder that the legislative panacea to such incidents, adopted more than a decade ago, just might be a fraud.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads