JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shoots two people in a carjacking with a gun the libs are tripping over themselves to get banned and then commits suicide?

Does anyone else smell fish?

It's not. Guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
Yeah Ok bud. i went to highschool in brush prairie lived in that area for about 8 years. The amount of meth and heroin between prairie and battleground doesn't quite hit orchards level but its up there. Im honestly surprised there isnt more crime. Wether this case is related to drugs or not, its not really shocking

Yeah Ok bud. i went to highschool in brush prairie lived in that area for about 8 years. The amount of meth and heroin between prairie and battleground doesn't quite hit orchards level but its up there. Im honestly surprised there isnt more crime. Wether this case is related to drugs or not, its not really shocking
You can talk all you want about that but the facts are there is very little crime and rarely a shooting. So yes it is shocking when it happens.

You can talk all you want about that but the facts are there is very little crime and rarely a shooting. So yes it is shocking when it happens.
You are correct on how little shootings and caught crime there is however where drugs exist crime/violence is eventually sure to follow, which is why its not shocking to me. But who knows there are exceptions and maybe this area will remain one of them

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top