JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Foam toy building blocks work very well to! Many years ago when I did not have a drill I needed to make a hole in the floor to run a phone line extension. (we had corded phones back in those days!) Placed the rifle barrel on top of the foam block and pulled the trigger...no sound! Got my perfect hole for the phone cable though! Wife in the next room never heard a thing and asked me how I did it. I showed her the spent shell casing on the bed! Worked great! LOL...

Foam toy building blocks work very well to! Many years ago when I did not have a drill I needed to make a hole in the floor to run a phone line extension. (we had corded phones back in those days!) Placed the rifle barrel on top of the foam block and pulled the trigger...no sound! Got my perfect hole for the phone cable though! Wife in the next room never heard a thing and asked me how I did it. I showed her the spent shell casing on the bed! Worked great! LOL...

Now that's how us neanderthal telephone guys used to get r done!!!!;)

Wonder if the frozen deep fried ones work better?

I like (but no longer eat) deep fried dill pickles! I wonder if they would work on a Puckle Gun?

IMG_0653.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads