JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have yet to deal with Silencer Central. As I am looking at one of their suppressors, does anyone on NW Firearms have any feedback regarding Silencer Central?

Another question, I keep hearing differing reports on the newly revised ATF electronic submission of paperwork for suppressors. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Don't use Silencer Central personally. I use Capitol Armory (Austin TX). Once your prints and picture is in their system they do all of the form infill. You need to have an account set up on the ATF site in order to complete the process (ATF required).

The new eform seems a bit convoluted and is so new that no one will have 'won that lottery' yet. Once you do the eform process, its just like the old paper process. You sit and wait for the call.

I have yet to deal with Silencer Central. As I am looking at one of their suppressors, does anyone on NW Firearms have any feedback regarding Silencer Central?

Another question, I keep hearing differing reports on the newly revised ATF electronic submission of paperwork for suppressors. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.
They don't carry any suppressors of interest to me so I have no experience. Much prefer the selection of Silencershop and Capital Armory and they have services that are just as good if you aren't hung up on the delivery to your home aspect of Silencer Central. The feedback I have heard on Silencer Central is that their system works and I can't say I have heard anything negative about it. Only negatives I have heard is on their suppressors.

Just checked their site. Looks like they are starting to carry brands outside of their own.

I really don't know much about them.

For a company that advertises a lot, it's strange they are as well known in the industry. I rarely see a blog or forum talking about them or any of their suppressors.

Just checked their site. Looks like they are starting to carry brands outside of their own.

I really don't know much about them.

For a company that advertises a lot, it's strange they are as well known in the industry. I rarely see a blog or forum talking about them or any of their suppressors.
It is odd I agree and frustrating while you are waiting for it you cannot keep looking up reviews and or videos lol

I'm currently in the process of buying 2 cans from Silencer Central. I can tell you that so far the experience has been awesome. When I jumped on their site to chat and ask questions, they asked if they could just call me as it would be easier to explain. And they were right. It was pretty awesome.

Answered all my questions, got my order going over the phone and they even take installments with no interest or anything like that. The guy I spoke with said, may as well make a few payments while you wait so you don't have to drop all the coin now. I thought that was cool.

At first we were going to just paper file, but they've told me that they've been seeing 60 - 90 day turns, so far, or at least that's the estimates. I'm hoping for this to be true!

I had a little trouble with the ATF eForms site. My issue was that my last name is hyphenated, and in the initial setup, it wouldn't allow that character in the last name field. Long story short, I used a "space" registered and then edited my name. Took me reaching out to atf to get that answer. Their answer came within 2 days and so far that has been the norm when I run into any issues with the atf site. They reply within 2 days.

As for Silencer Central customer service, it's been great. Phone calls, emails, etc. I feel very confident. They give you a free trust and by the time it's all done, the silencers will ship to my house. Done and done! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top