JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My hope is that the forthcoming Republican congress, combined with the end of the idiot's reign in 2024, will rectify the law and make silencers legal without the stamp stupidity as a public health measure so that hearing loss associated with shooting will become a relic of the past.
1648919789915.jpeg

My hope is that the forthcoming Republican congress, combined with the end of the idiot's reign in 2024, will rectify the law and make silencers legal without the stamp stupidity as a public health measure so that hearing loss associated with shooting will become a relic of the past.
I hope so too, but I don't see it ever happening. It wasn't all that long ago the Rs controlled the White House, Senate, and House. And in that era there was a good bill with bipartisan support (SHARE Act) that would have made silencers Title I firearms; it never saw the light of day.

I've got one that will be 12 months in a few weeks. Almost makes me wanna buy another and take bets, kinda like horse racing

I hope so too, but I don't see it ever happening. It wasn't all that long ago the Rs controlled the White House, Senate, and House. And in that era there was a good bill with bipartisan support (SHARE Act) that would have made silencers Title I firearms; it never saw the light of day.
Because it would have accomplished something and wouldn't cost $1T. Big debt or nothing.

A GOP Senate and House with a GOP Executive branch didn't bother, don't waste any effort thinking they'll try that with Dementia Joe in the WH. He'll veto it, they won't have enough to overturn the veto, and then the media will make it all about "Republicans want your violent criminals to kill your children QUIETLY!"

Gonna take DeSantis and a GOP congress to have a chance again, and again see above.

Yeah, we need our hearing so we can hear the lamentations of the woken!

well stopped at my Suppressor dealer and found out something. I thought I was at 58 days for my E-file but I am at just 40 as the 90 day window is working days so no holidays or weekends. and as of today they have not got any E-form stamps back from day one.

They heard about the early stamps as well but heard it was just a couple.

So that's my bad news of the day, have a great rest of your weekend.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top