JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what I thought, too, at first. Just check the other link in the OP.

Yeah, spoke too soon. I found some other footage of him on YouTube. Sure is him. Sounds much like the program we have down here called Coos Crime Stoppers. It gives out cash to those who turn in someone committing a crime. The money for Booker's program is only paid out if there is a conviction.

I don't like the concept aimed at gun owners, but it may help convict some dirt bags. Sounds like a bad state to live in anyway.

Newark Police Foundation

Seems like its a private organization that has put it together. Rat on someone you've seen with a gun, call back in a month and see if they got arrested for any gun violations then you get you cash, Maybe I am misunderstanding it but it doesn't seem to complicated according to their site.

Lets all join together and embrace the new american order of El Obama and company. Smoke your medical weed and turn your brain off. Give them all your money and freedom for YOUR OWN SAFETY. People aren't safe having things things like Freedom of Choice and Ability to Think for Yourself. Those are just tools of the devil. Embrace this new age of america where we are no longer accountable for our own actions. Everyone is the victim. There's a clinical term for everything wrong with the criminals of the world. WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS FOR ALL!!! Those who are foolish enough to have the ambition to work must do so to support the greater good of turning the general population into mindless zombies FOR OUR OWN GOOD!!!

LONG LIVE THE 4TH REICH!!!!!!!!!

Lets all join together and embrace the new american order of El Obama and company. Smoke your medical weed and turn your brain off. Give them all your money and freedom for YOUR OWN SAFETY. People aren't safe having things things like Freedom of Choice and Ability to Think for Yourself. Those are just tools of the devil. Embrace this new age of america where we are no longer accountable for our own actions. Everyone is the victim. There's a clinical term for everything wrong with the criminals of the world. WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS FOR ALL!!! Those who are foolish enough to have the ambition to work must do so to support the greater good of turning the general population into mindless zombies FOR OUR OWN GOOD!!!

LONG LIVE THE 4TH REICH!!!!!!!!!

Screw the $1000! You just blasphemed the messiah!!! Chaaaaaaaching!

Hi, this is Lefty again! Guess what KTM503XCW said?!?!

Lefty.

I only visted there because I had a GF that lived there that I knew from when we were in the Army together.

Well that and they also have a 6 flags there and I need more rollercoasters in my life.

Can we hurry up and get this instated here? I know where a few of you live and I want to go to Vegas in a few weeks and I have a few purchases I would like to make.

That happens here and i will Google you in a NY minute, hit speed dial and? Hi, Lefty again! PBP is off the chain! He is carrying all of his guns!

Please make the check out to, Steve "Lefty" XXXXXX!

Lefty!

Do you guys have any idea what Newark New Jersey is like? There's not a single honest gun owner in that entire city. Relax, guys- it's way over there on the left coast. Those guys took a fat dump on the Constitution about 80 years ago. Little late to get all indignant about it now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top