JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if the ferret is right, we'll get to see if my prediction is correct:

The Earth will be inherited by the lawyers. This is because they are more opportunistic than the rats, and more numerous than the cockroaches.

Albert Einstein is often quoted as having said: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

I had to do the same under the desk drill's growing up.
This thing going on is a different thing.

It's not sword rattling this time, it's f**cking go time if anyone else gets involved.

I really hope i'm wrong, but it's building up to WWIII.
so was the Cuban Missile Crisis, yet we are all still here

my father was at Barksdale in Louisiana then, Russian Missiles were just minutes away

but we had Kennedy as president then, not feckless Joe

I expect to enjoy my coffee again tomorrow morning and for many mornings after that

Probably gonna be needed here before much longer ! :s0140:
here on the North Fork of the Lewis River, we have a valley of land between two forks of the Lewis River, with the Columbia at the end
blow two bridges and we're isolated, as was the case until WW2 when the US Gov built the bridges to get the Army up and down the Pacific coast Hywy
lots of loggers with experience in explosives up here

And Olympia, please don't forget Olympia, Seattle too ! :s0140:
I live around the Puget Sound Region of Washington State so there a lots of primary targets. Naval. Base Kitsap, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Everett Navy Base, Whidbey Island Navel Air Station.

You could make things worse since you have a lot radioactive waste at Hanford right? Nuke Hanford. Aren't there buried submarine and aircraft carriers radioactive piles buried there as well?

I live around the Puget Sound Region of Washington State so there a lots of primary targets. Naval. Base Kitsap, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Everett Navy Base, Whidbey Island Navel Air Station.

You could make things worse since you have a lot radioactive waste at Hanford right? Nuke Hanford. Aren't there buried submarine and aircraft carriers radioactive piles buried there as well?
NONE of those compare to all the idiots that are in Olympia ! :s0140:

I agree...
If nuclear weapons are ever fired at the U.S., I think a naval base with nuclear weapons like the one you mention will be one of the first targets.

you know absolutely that putins enemies and ambitious underlings already have some plans in place for if putin tried to press the button. lets just hope theyve got a good plan.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top