JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read that Turkey is trying to stay neutral in this conflict, so countries who already purchased the Bayraktar drones have given them to Ukraine
12 new drones were delivered to Western Ukraine in the last 2 days

I have seen some drone attacks where the Russians have no idea it came from the sky because after the bomb hits the target, they run into the ditch along the road and are pointing their rifles as if it came from the ground. The Russians are losing a massive amount of vehicles between getting hit, break downs, running out of fuel and getting stuck in the mud.

Putin is not fxxking around, and no stupid song is going to change that.

Targets directly from his mouth.

#1 Pentagon
#2 DC,
#3 and NY is gonna get smashed twice according to Putin.

Ya'll better get ready for the Neutron dance ...................

Last Edited:

#1 Pentagon
#2 DC,

I lived though the Cold War on SAC bases and Khrushchev threatened this about every six month
and we're still here
served in NATO Europe during the Cold War for 3 years and went through alerts and threats every month
and now as an old man I will wait at see
I've heard from the Dome and Gloom group since I was 6
my kids are now conserved about WW3 and nuclear disaster and I tell them I've been through this before, just live your life from day to day
if it does come to be true, don't worry about it, you'll be toast before the alarms go off!!!

I lived though the Cold War on SAC bases and Khrushchev threatened this about every six month
and we're still here
served in NATO Europe during the Cold War for 3 years and went through alerts and threats every month
my kids are now conserved about WW3 and nuclear disaster and I tell them I've been through this before, just live your life from day to day
if it does come to be true, don't worry about it, you'll be toast before the alarms go off!!!
I had to do the same under the desk drill's growing up.
This thing going on is a different thing.

It's not sword rattling this time, it's f**cking go time if anyone else gets involved.

I really hope i'm wrong, but it's building up to WWIII.

and we're still here

and we're still here
This is (more or less) my experience too (except I'm Army), and also EXACTLY what I've been saying to all of my (now adult) kids who are all fretting about nuclear war.

Stay calm and chive on! :s0155:

#1 Pentagon
#2 DC,

No one ever said that the great reset didn't involve becoming a cockroach.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top